Chapter 15: Dark Elf Harrow

"Took you long enough." Sigyn hurriedly approached the two brothers and kept up the pace walking with them. "I just sent all the guards away. And my father."

"I know, we nearly ran into two of them." Thor stated and smiled.

"This was you're doing, wasn't it?" Loki asked holding up his hands to show the cuffs. Sigyn couldn't help but smile,

"It was." she confessed stepping rather to closely to Loki's side as they walked. She tugged his cloak. "You are looking better than before."

"You are a troublesome women." Loki announced as the three came to a secluded corner behind rows of pillars beside a door that would lead them into the throne room. Where the Dark Elf Harrow was crashed.

"I'm troublesome?" Sigyn repeated as they stood in a circle waiting for Sif to arrive with Jane.

"More than most."

Sif and Jane speed walked down the corridor towards the three. Jane having taken the lead as they came closer.

"You're..." she pointed towards Loki.

"I'm Loki. You may have heard of me—"

Jane cracked her palm across Loki's face with a satisfying smack and enough force to send his face reeling

Jane cracked her palm across Loki's face with a satisfying smack and enough force to send his face reeling. He stared blankly down at Sigyn who was watched amused. He did somewhat deserve it.

"That was for New York." Jane spat and straightened her robes.

Loki chuckled and turned to face Jane again before looking at his brother, "I like her."

Loki could feel eyes glaring at him, he turned his head towards Sigyn who stared at him with a raised eyebrow, but with a smile still present

"Of course, my dear. I like you much more."

"Hmm." she hummed.

Suddenly, a squad of guards rounded into the corridor they hid in, "There they are! Take them! On my command."