Chapter 18: Don't You Trust Me?

The Three Asgardians stood to attention, all keeping an eye out for any sign for Malekith and that fact they had not seen him yet was worrying. Jane's eyes then fluttered open, capturing the attention of the three.

Jane sat up and looked over the side of the Skiff.

"Jane?" Thor called curiously.

"Malekith." She replied looking ahead were the mother ship of the Dark Elf ships appeared from the skies.

"I say we land as close as possible." Sigyn suggests. Loki nods and flies closer to the ground were the land was yet again barren. Loki lands the Skiff and they climb off. Sigyn's feet hit the sandy ground with Loki next to her while Thor helped lower Jane down. Together the four hiked up the hill, together they approached the top and came to a crouch. 

Sigyn settled on Loki's right side, while Jane and Thor crouched to his left, all watching the elves exit their ship

Sigyn settled on Loki's right side, while Jane and Thor crouched to his left, all watching the elves exit their ship. And with them the creature that killed Frigga.

"Alright, are you ready?" Thor asked Jane who nodded.

"I am." Loki answered.

"Lets just hope this works." Sigyn says sharing a look with the two brothers, all three Asgardians ready. They stood revealing themselves as figures standing on top of the hill, while Jane remained hiding.

"You know, this plan of yours is going to get us killed." Loki stated.

"Yes, possibly." Thor replied.

"That's reassuring to hear." Sigyn says.

Loki then turned his gaze to his brother and wife and held out his cuffed wrists. "You still don't trust me, brother?"

"Would you?" Thor grimaced before unlocking the cuffs. Sigyn pulled the cuffs from around his wrist and they disappeared in her hands.

"No, I wouldn't." Loki mutters darkly and pulled a dagger from behind his cloak. Sigyn see's but made no attempt to stop him as he stabbed turned and stabbed Thor in the gut and then proceeded to throw him down the hill.