5 - Tried To Love

Jin's POV

"Jin..."

A short and simple message, but gave me an almost heart attack. Yoongi sent me a message. My hands trembled. I almost couldn't think straight.

I quickly dialed his number. There were ringings before he picked up the phone.

"Jin.." I heard his voice.

"...." I couldn't utter a word. All I had was my tears on my face. I called him, but I couldn't speak to him. I really missed him. I missed his voice. I missed his appearance. I missed his gummy smile. I missed his touch. I missed everything about him. I bit my lower lip preventing to produce the sound of me sobbing.

"Jin.." He called my name again.

"Love, please speak." He continued. He used to call me that nickname that gave butterflies in my stomach but right now the name hurt me when I heard him called me that.

"Love? What Love? Stop calling me that name Yoongi" I started talking as my tears couldn't stop rolling down.

"Jin.."

"Why Yoongi? Why did you come after leaving me? Why?" I breathed out, controlling my voice. I didn't want Jungkook to hear my voice.

"I'm sorry Jin. I miss you" He replied.

"You miss me? Well I don't. Drop the shit Yoongi and tell me why you sent me message?" I was so eager to know. Anger and sadness mixed together that I couldn't describe what I felt right now.

"I want to say sorry for leaving you, for abandoning our wedding, for hurting you."

"Well, didn't you want to say sorry for making me your brother-in-law? Was it a part of your plan?"

"What? No Jin, I..." He couldn't continue his words.

"Keep continue Yoongi. I have HUSBAND to take care of", I purposely emphasized the word husband.

"I know I was wrong. I told you to forget me. I told you we weren't meant together. I said those hurtful words to you. But please Jin, please forgive me."

"It sounds so easy to you huh?" I started to cry again. His pleading voice made me weak. He knew my weak spot. It was his voice.

"Jin, I'm.." Yoongi's word was cut off by the voice of woman talking to him.

"Yoongi-ah, why are not you sleeping yet? I told you to not waiting for me right?"

I heard a soft voice there. I clearly heard it. It was a woman. What did she mean not waiting for her? Did they sleep together? Who was she?

Yoongi immediately ended the phone call. We didn't get to finish talking about the problem we were having and there was a mysterious woman with him? I couldn't think straight. What game was Yoongi playing right now? Was he cheating on me?

I laid down on the bed and crying my eyes out. I felt like Yoongi didn't love me, just like how I was so in love with him. For me, he was like my world, everytime I looked into his eyes, I could see our future together. But did he not see it on me as how I saw it on him?