8 - I Want Him

Jungkook's POV

I woke up with a pained head. I looked at the clock on the nightstand. It was almost 11am.

There was a wet handkerchief on my head. I felt something holding my left hand when I was trying to remove the handkerchief.

It was Jin.

He was sleeping with his head rested on the bed and his hands holding my hand tightly.

I pulled my hand a bit harsh which made him awoke. He lifted his head and looked at me.

"You awake?" He was on his knees, reaching my forehead and put his hand on it.

"You are still burning. Do you want to drink?" He looked at me with concern.

"Hmm" I felt so weak that uttering any word would make my energy drain.

He poured the water from the jug into a glass and immediately handing it over to me. I took it and gulped down my throat. I felt a bit fresh.

But then there was a growl sounds from my stomach. Great.

Jin smiled. And I felt my cheeks turned crimson.

"I will be back. Please stay here" He then stood up and left my room.

I sighed and laid down. I closed my eyes, trying to not thinking anything.

_______________________

Jin's POV

I came back to Jungkook's room with a tray of foods and medicine. I saw him laying with his eyes closed.

I put the tray on the nightstand and woke him up.

"Jungkook ssi, wake up. Let's eat" He opened his eyes.

He sat up with my help. He seemed so weak, that resulting me wanting to feed him the foods. I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Ahhh" I uttered so he would be opening his mouth right after I grabbed a small bowl of chicken porridge.

He didn't hesitate to open his mouth. Which made me happy.

"I cooked cream of tomato soup. Wanna have some?" I offered him.

"I hate tomato, Jin" He answered with a weak voice. I sighed. I didn't know he didn't eat tomato.

"I promised. Just a spoonful of it and we can stop" I smiled, trying to persuade him. I tried to feed him and he opened his mouth.

"Is it bad?" I saw him swallowing the soup.

He nodded his head. I guess the soup really tasted bad so I decided to stop.

I gave him his medicine and told him to rest. After cleaning, I brought the tray with me and left his room to let him rest.

I laid down on the couch in living room and closed my eyes. Soon after that, I fell asleep.

_________________________

Jungkook's POV