25 - Good Bye

Someone's POV

"Did you send the pictures?"

"Yes. I sent them directly to his secretary. Jungkook probably has seen the pictures by now"

A smirk appeared on their faces showing how their evil's works succeed.

"Good! Keep on doing a good work!"

******

"I have a good news. Jungkook and Seokjin have divorced!"

"Good! Jungkook is a stupid guy for believing those pictures. You did a good work for tailing Seokjin these past few days. Our works of ruining Jungkook and his family will be succeeded!"

A big laugh filled the air. They felt so happy ruining the innocent lives because of their hatred that made them blind.

"Jungkook, this is just a beginning. I have been keeping this hatred for a long time and right now, I need to move to destroy you and your family!"

_____________________

Jin's POV

"Are you sure?" Hoseok asked for nth time.

"Yes, I need to move on. I need to get the memories here in Seoul out of my mind and keep on paying attention to my baby. My baby needs loves from me".

"But you can just stay here, I can take care of you and your child. But if you go there, who would see you there? What would you do if something bad happens there?" Hoseok couldn't stop asking me questions, just to stop me from going.

"Don't worry, Hoseok-ah. I will be okay. Thank you for all you have done to me. I will never forget your kindness".

"We are family after all, Jin", Hoseok pouted, disgreed to let me go. I walked closer to hug him, he then hugged me back.

"Just tell me if you have problems there, I will send you my anpanman!". I laughed. Hoseok really was someone who could make you smile in a tough situation. I nodded my head.

I was done packing, some of my things were at Jungkook's. I didn't want to go there to take my things as I didn't care if he wanted to throw them all.

It was hurt to think about Jungkook, I knew I wouldn't have a courage to face him again after divorced.

A week after we divorced, I decided to go to America. I wanted to go away from him, from our memories, from everything about him.

I wanted to raise my child with love. Even if my child couldn't get loves from his/her own daddy, I would give everything.

"What time you will fly tonight?" He asked.

"I took the last flight. I want to meet my parents today and will go to airport directly from there. You will drive us, right?" He nodded.

"Us? Who else? Ahhh okay I forgot,  you and your baby" He chuckled.

"Wait, do your parents know about this?" I shook my head. I wasn't planning to tell them but I wanted to meet them before I went to America.