13 - A beautiful Moment

Jungkook's POV

I was with Jimin in his apartment. He was crying non stop. I chased him right after he ran away from my apartment.

"You were lying Jungkook! You are married!" He kept talking in his cry.

"Baby I am sorry. I was forced! He was supposed to marry my brother. But my brother didn't show up and my dad forced me to marry him in Yoongi's stead. My dad was trying to keep his good reputation that's why he used me. Or else he won't give me money or let me work in his company." I tried to explain.

We were sitting on the couch. He was facing his back against me. I carressed his shoulders trying to soothe him.

"Baby I'm sorry. I never love him! If I really love him, I won't be here with you. Jin and I are married by law, but for me, you and I are married by heart", I hugged him and kissed his nape.

"Stupid! We are not even married", Jimin was already stopped crying. But he still refused to look at me.

"I was always wanted to marry you. If only Yoongi hyung didn't do this stupid act, we must be already married by now", I kept kissing his nape, made his body tensed up.

"Stop it Jungkook! You make me uncomfortable!" Jimin turned his body and trying to push me.

"Suddenly felt uncomfortable? You were okay before." I pulled his body to make him face me.

He looked down.

"Someone is already owned you" He uttered with a low voice.

I cupped his face and made him to look at me.

"Baby, you know you own my heart", I caressed his face.

"You love me?" He suddenly asked.

"With all my heart, I always love you"

"You won't leave me?"

"Never!"

He smiled and hugged me.

______________________

Jimin was sleeping with my hands wrapping his body. It was already late night.

Jimin's breath was against my bare chest. It was a cold night and I could feel Jimin was pressing his body on mine, keeping the warm within us.

My mind was started to remember today's event in the hospital.

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Jin's face looked so vulnerable when he was sleeping and I couldn't help to hug him.

I knew I hurt him, but I still wanted to climb up the bed slowly not to wake him up.

I looked at him, slowly moving my left hand wrapping his waist. I put my head slowly on the pillow and smelled his hair.

I closed my eyes. I didn't know why I did that. I just wanted that.

When I was about to sleep and trying to tightened the hug, he was screaming and pushed my out from the bed, resulting me falling on the floor.

I was mad because of his action but when he accused me of trying to kill him, I couldn't hold myself from laughing.