22 - Thank You

Jin's POV

"I think I'm still in love with Yoongi".

"What?", Jungkook furrowed his brows. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"I-I don't know, Jungkook! I don't know!" I covered my face with my hands and cried.

"You still love him? And when you said you loved me was just a lie? You lied?" Jungkook's questions made me even sadder.

"No! I love you too, but I was confused. I thought I already forgot him, I thought I loved you with all my heart but I was wrong when he was back and then left us. He didn't tell us about his pains, he didn't leave me because he didn't love me anymore, he left because of his sickness. Tell me Jungkook, what do I do?" I held his hands and looked into his eyes. I didn't know where did I get such a strength to tell him the truth.

"I never lied! My love is not a lie! I love you, but when I see you, all I see is Yoongi. I could see everything about him, I could see him lying in the hospital's bed, everything! Please tell me, what do I do?"

Jungkook looked so confused. He must be thinking about what did I have said. I didn't want to hide my feelings. I needed to explain as I could feel we started to stay apart.

"You still haven't let him go. Your heart doesn't want to. And these past weeks, you have been ignoring me, your husband, just because of that dead person?" Jungkook looked furious. Running his fingers into his hair, he looked at me as I couldn't answer him.

"Tell me, you don't want to talk to me again?" He asked, then stood up to stand in front of me.

I couldn't say any words. I felt so wrong for treating him like that. I shouldn't have said that.

I looked up and saw him biting his lower lip. My tears couldn't stop dripping. I wanted to reach his hands but then his words stopped me.

"Then don't talk to me again". With that he stormed out the house leaving me crying my eyes out, regretting myself for being such a bad husband.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. I'm sorry", I whispered in the sobs.

Playing "We Don't Talk Anymore" as the background music😅

(We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore like we used to do)

_____________________

"Jin! Jin!"

I felt someone shook my body gently, calling my name. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw him looking at me.

Then I realized I had fallen asleep on the couch after he left me. The event about him leaving me haunted me in my dream.

He then wiped off my tears. Oh God! I was crying in my sleep. I immediately sat up and looked at him, then moved my body to hug him tightly and continued crying.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook! I'm sorry! Please don't leave me!" I cried on his chest.

"Hey! Hey! Don't cry. Don't worry, I won't leave you" Patting my head, he then kissed my temple, trying to calm me down.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you these past weeks. I'm such a bad husband. I shouldn't have done that. So please don't leave me. I won't do that again" I tightened the hugs.

"It's okay, I understand. You were confused. I shouldn't have acted like that before. I shouldn't have left you just like that. I'm sorry, Jin". Jungkook whispered into my ears. We pulled back and stared into each other.

"No, you didn't do any wrong. It was me that was so bad. You weren't wrong, maybe it was my heart that didn't let him go. I promise I won't do-"

Suddenly, I could feel his cold lips crashing on mine, cutting my words off. I couldn't finish my words and melted into the kiss instead.