12 - Stop Hoping?

Jin's POV

I was laying on the grass staring to the sky. It was so calm and I saw a butterfly flew over my head. It landed on the tip of me nose.

I held my breath so it wouldn't fly. But then a petal of red rose touched the butterfly, made it flew high.

I looked at the rose and looked over my head.

I saw a human smiling showing his bunny smile. I turned my body over so I would be on prone position.

"Kook!" I called him and smiled.

He laid down in the same position as me in front of me.

I looked at him. He looked at me.

"Here! For you" He gave me that flower.

I took and smelled it. He grinned. I closed my eyes feeling the scent coming into my nostril.

Then I openes my eyes looking at him. But he wasn't there already.

He was on my back hugging me. He trailled his hands on my shoulders to my neck.

He then wrapped his fingers on my neck and felt his body weightened.

I could felt my neck pained as he started to choke me.

"Kook what are you doing?"

He kept on choking me.

"Kook stop! You are killing me!" I could felt my tears rolling down as I couldn't breath.

I tried to grab his hands and remove it but his grip was too strong.

"Help! Please help me!" I then grabbed the grass to push my body up but I failed.

I was in the verge of dying. I slowly closed my eyes as my body started to get weak.

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

I opened my eyes and saw a white wall. I was laying on my right.

I'm dead?

But I could felt my sweats all over my face. I moved my fingers and it felt so real. I sighed. I was dreaming.

But then I felt something was moving on my waist. I saw a hand wrapping my waist then I realized something was pressing on my back.

I tried to turned my body to look at who was that but I was stucked. That human's body was felt so hard.

I was so scared. Then I felt a soft blow on my ears. My breath hitched.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" I screamed, elbowing that person resulting him falling from the bed.

I jumped from the bed and turned my body to look at that person.

"Jungkook?" My eyes widened. He was hissing because of the pain.

"Jin! What was that?!" His brows furrowed.