T E N

But.

Although the break up between Haeun and Hansol was a quick, but to Haeun it was more.People thought of her as a two-timer seeing how she broke up with Hansol in a quick and cold manner, right out in the public.

Haeun stretched, looking around. It was early morning break, which meant that students who came early could hang around with their friends for a few minutes. Areum was seated alone and Haeun decided that she would be a good person for once and ask Areum why she was upset.

So Haeun got off from her chair, practically trudging towards Areum.

" Hey." Haeun's voice came out stern and a few heads turned.Aruem lifted her headed.

" Yes? " she answered back calmly.

" About yesterday when we were in the bathroom, are you okay? "

Aruem takes a moment to recall the incident from yesterday. After remebering she states plainly.

" I wanted to get EXO concert tickets but they sold out."

Haeun stays there practically lulled by the response Areum gave and then laughed to herself for being so stupid.

" You're really weird."

" Aren't we all? " she asked back. Haeun rolled her eyes but sheepishly hid her smile.

" Are you going to stand there all day? " A voice asks by Haeun's ear and she turns to see Jungkook right by herself. Normally she would be the one up close like this. Haeun shook her head and went back to her spot.

She was stupid.

Oh so very stupid.