T H I R T Y 7

" Jungkook's hanging out with me , Jungkook's hanging out with me, Jungkook's hanging out with me." Jae singsonged, watching Haeun zip up her jacket.

It was sad, yet true. Haeun gave her brother a long stare, watching Jae hopping from one concrete floor to the other.

" Can you shut up already? If you wanted to go on a date with Jungkook by yourself then you should have just asked." she quipped tiredly.

" Are you stupid Noona? It's called hanging out, not 'a date'. Just because you're desperate to get Jungkook Hyung's attentio-"

Haeun takes her time to pinch Jae lips together, clamping them shut so Haeun could speak.

" I'm not desperate, stupid." She mutters, before Jae escapes her hold.

" JUNGKOOK HYUNGGGG." Jae ignores Haeun while running to the male standing in front of the bus stop. Jungkook picks his head up and smiles, waving to the 10 year old.

Haeun, stops for a moment to take in Jungkook's appearance. His right ear was now latched to a dangling silver cross, along with a silver stud on his left ear. The zipper to his black padded jacket was unzipped, revealing a white shirt and some denim jeans.

Handsome indeed.

" Kim Haeun." he called out, while Jae tugged at his arm.

" It seems like you actually made it." Haeun smiles, walking over to the boys.

" Of course. If Jae wants to hang out with me, who am I to say no? " Haeun rolls her eyes, watching Jae and Jungkook act like the affectionate siblings Haeun and Jae never were.

" How about you two quit the pda and head to the café?" She begins, grumpily following behind her brother and the vice president like an unneeded third wheel.

Jae seemed to be having an absolute blast,talking to Jungkook about all the games he played on Friday.

" Hyung, let's play a game late today okay?"

" Shouldn't you be studying Jae? " Jungkook raised an eyebrow, watching the short kid puff his cheeks up.

" But Hyunnnnng, I just got the new battle pass.I wanna out some skinsss. " Jae whined, making Jungkook break into a laugh.

" Fine, we'll play only one game and then you have to promise me that you'll start studying."

" Alright." Jae agrees, turning his head to see a gloomy Haeun following behind them.

" SLOW POKE, SUCH A LOSER." He hollered. Haeun gave him a glare,

" Okay that's it-" Haeun says, lunging towards her brother, only to collide into Jungkook's chest. Haeun groans painfully, rubbing her forehead, before staring at Jungkook. She tries to grab Jae's hoodie but Jungkook pulls her back, arms wrapping securely around her shoulders.

" Hey, what was that for? Let me go." She said, flailing her arms to try and catch Jae who was sticking his tongue.

" I'm pretty sure you're mom wants him back alive Haeun." Jungkook says, watching Haeun sigh angrily.

" Who cares, my mom can make another one." Haeun glares.