T H I R T Y 2

Author's Note :

When you see the symbol "^^"

listen to this song to read this chapter if you want

Yoongi pulled out his phone, checking the time, before moving his eyes to Jungkook who seemed to be lost in thought. The cold air swept through the neighborhood they were currently walking in. Yoongi lets out a laugh, which sends a white plume of cold air flying into the sky. Jungkkook turns his head, eying his friend in curiosity.

" Do you like her that much? " he asks Jungkook. Jungkook held his breath and stayed silent.

" I don't like her hyung."

" You always were bad at crushes Jungkook," Yoongi says.

Jungkook gives Yoongi a playful glare. " Since when? "

" Since we were kids. You kept on giving every girl you liked dandelions puffs just to blow it into their faces. " Yoongi glared back.

" Anyways, Kim Haeun is..well, my tutor. Our math teacher decided it would be best if she of all people tutored me."

" Oh? So you still suck at math--"

" Hyunnggggg," Jungkook whined, clearly annoyed. Yoongi let out a stifled laugh.

"I heard Hoseok's been talking about her. Don't tell me the two of you are fighting for her or something."

" Hyung, Hoseok hates her as much as I do. Forget us fighting about her. "

" I'm kidding. "

•••

As the two finally reach their destination, it was easy to tell where the rest of their friends were. The home was large, with dainty lights showering the rooftop. And the sound of loud music and muffled voices could be heard from outside. The guys move to the front door and Yoongi rings the doorbell, which is opened by Park Jimin.

" Oh hyung, you're here. And you brought Jungkook too-"

" JUNGKOOK, YOU'RE HERE." A loud voice calls out. There Jungkook spots Mirae with a cup in her hand, wearing a marroon laced dress. Her normally straight hair was draped out her shoulder in waves and Jungkook felt his jaw dropping as he watched her. Yoongi gave Jungkoook another glance and scoffed.

" Two-timing and you don't even know it," he muttered. Jungkook turned his head in surprise, noting Yoongi's words before heading inside. Suddenly, Jungkook's phone vibrates against his pocket.

XXX-X3X-XXX1

Unknown — hey vice prez <3333333333

Unknown — about New Years

Unknown — let's meet up at the playground at 11:30-- don't worry, Jae's not coming ;0

•••

^^

New Years Day- Seollal