E P I L O G U E

IM SO SORRY TO THOSE WHO ARE RE-READING THIS LOLOL :") YES THE ENDING CHANGED BUT I FELT BETTER WRITING IT OUT THIS WAY COMPARED TO BEFORE.

Oof epilogue song recommendation ?
— swipe for song
Play when you see this " ^^ "

^^

" Jae, you're supposed to be studyin—" The girl mumbled, although the 18 year old male was clearly lost in a trance as he stared at her.

" You know, I can't really focus with you being here Prez." He said, eyes twinkling at the sight of the girl in front of him, displaying a wavy head of black hair. The girl sitting in front of him adjusted her rectangle rimmed glasses and shook her head and Jae could only smile wider, inching closer to face.

" Jae."

" Oh relax Hana, my mom isn't home." He said leaning close. His bangs grazed against her forehead.

" I came here to help you study, Jae." Hana mumbled indifferently, although her ears were burning a nice shade of red at this point.

Jae rolled his eyes and stretched ,back leaning against his bed's frame as he touched his silver dangling piercing that held a single metal cross.

" Sometimes I wonder if you're really my girlfriend Hana or just a tutor." He said, watching Hana. Hana Jung, who was an 18 year old student just like him.

She was a typically plain girl, her short chocolate hair styled in a bob and a pair of rectangle glasses perched on her nose. However, as plain as she was Jae could immediately recognize the cherry red tint slathered on her lips, which were normally layered with chapstick.

" Hmm well, it seems like I'm your tutor as of now." She nodded before beginning to check Jae's notebook with a red pen. To her surprise all the questions were in-fact, correct.

" You said you needed me to tutor you." Hana gaped, glaring at Jae who was smiling smugly.

" Hana, only fools believe what I say." Jae chuckled lightly.

" Are you calling me dumb?"

" You? My smart girlfriend? Of course not. Maybe a little gullible, but that's perfectly fine when you're with me."

" Unbelievable."

The two were sitting under Jae's small floor desk which was filled with books of all sorts. From science to history. Hana looked at Jae. Handsome indeed with his almond face and
She had absolutely no idea why such a handsome boy was doing with her.

" Wanna watch a drama? " Jae asked, poking Hana's side.

" No, I'm going to leave now." Hana huffed standing up abruptly, sick and tried of Jae's teasing for the day.

Jae fingers find their way to Hana's fingers.

" Not even if it's Descendants of The Sun? You don't want to see your beloved Song Joon-Gi?" Hana pursued her lips, and Jae could only watch her with such intensity.

" Well, only because it's Song Joon-Gi." Hana nodded to herself.

" I see you're wearing lipstick. Is it for me?"

" You—? Ofcoursenotwhyonearth
wouldIchangemyselflikethatallforyou?" Hana rambled, hands subconsciously moving to wipe off her effort to look the least bit attractive.

Jae pulls her back down to the ground, placing a soft kiss on her lips. Hana, clearly unamused, glares at him.

" What was that for?"