E I G H T E E N

Aruem held her head up, watching the printer jaggedly print up smooth white sheets of paper.
Her fingers grab onto the paper and Aruem checks it, scanning to make word all the words were typed properly.

Then a hand, from behind Aruen, carefully takes the papers from her own.

" Thanks." Jungkook says, quickly, moving to his own seat to get some of his own work done. Being part of the student council cane with responsibilities and Areum wondered why she even joined it two years ago.

Aruem was the treasurer in the council and it meant she was the lowest member of the four. Apart from Jungkook and the president, Jihyun, she was the least known. And then there was...well, he wasn't important. To Aruem at-least. And as popular as Jungkook and Jihyun was, Aruem didn't want to showcase herself to the school like they did. It was better off that no one knew, or cared.

"Aruem, did you finish with the fliers? " Jihyun asked, walking to Aruem with a clipboard in her hand.

" Yeah but-"

" Nevermind. Jungkook's got them." Jihyun quickly cut off, looking towards Jungkook who was typing away at him computer. Days like this,where Aruem felt useless, seemed endless.

" You're such a pushover, letting people step on you like that."

It was true what Haeun said. She was a push over. But it was fine like that. She was fine with that.

" You missed the indentation in that paragraph-Oh, by the way, where's our Secretary today? It seems like he's always has other plans." Jihyun said, leaning next to Jungkook casually, watching him type over his shoulder.

Ugh.

Him.

" Hyung's got to do something today." Jungkook shrugged, stretching back onto his chair before yawning.

He always has something to do, Aruem rolled her eyes.

•••

" What you got there, handsome?" Haeun chriped, sliding into her chair besides Jungkook
who was holding a pack of paper in his hands.

" None of your business." Jungkook shrugged, setting his things aside and getting his books out.

Haeun frowned, pursuing her lips once more as she hurriedly wrote some problems about Sinusoidal functions.

" You made a mistake, stupid." Jungkook says, leaning close to Haeun, before erasering the question on her paper and rewriting the correct one. Haeun felt the heat rushing to her face and sending tingles down her spine. She watched closely as Jungkook's eyelashes flutter as he blink while he wrote down the number on her sheet.

Weird.

That never happened before.

Jungkook being smart, that is.

Nothing else.

Jungkook looked at the uncomfortable Haeun from the close proximity before moving back to his seat.