T W E N T Y 8

Out of all the Saturdays in her lifetime, Haeun was sure 90% of them were wasted on her stupid little brother

Jae.

Haeun groaned into her arms, almost ready to rip all of her hair out of her skull as Jae played PUBG for the 10th time. They were currently at the computer cafe since Haeun's mom practically forced her to babysit while he went on a playdate with his friends.

Apparently, Jae's friend would be coming shortly and Haeun nearly was about to throw a fit.

" Can you leave Sis? You're messing up my streak." Jae chided, tapping aggressively at the keyboard. Haeun didn't hesitate to give him a good slap on the head.

" I want to leave your sorry butt but mom says I gotta take care of you." She grumbled, surrendering as she sat beside Jae, focusing on her own side of the computer, rubbing the back of his head wearily.

" And why don't you take a break? Your eyes are going to bleed." Haeun said, remembering her mother's words when she was smaller.

" Then I won't have to see you're ugly face sis." Haeun felt her veins pounding against her head. It was a miracle that she hadn't already dumped Jae into the ocean all those years ago.

" Say that one more time Jae and I promise you that only thing you'll be seeing for the next few weeks is stars."

" Better than seeing ugly fac-" Haeun proceeding to pull Jae's hair like the mature sister she was.

Haeun sighs and looks around the room watching a few guys fanboy over some weird harem anime while a few had seemed to be gaming like Jae.

" Jae." a kid calls out from behind him wearing the self-renowned hoodie than Jae has stalked up himself. Haeun squints, noticing the boy faster than Jae does. He was hazel brown hair which is messily tamed by a white Nike sweatband.

" Oh, Hyunbin! Wassupppp Bro." Jae asks earning a well-deserved smack in the head by Hauen.

" Don't say those words in front of me." Haeun turns to Hyunbin and gives the boy a cloying smile

" So you're Jae's friend? Nice to meet you." Haeun smiled.

Hyunbin gives Haeun a shy little bow and moves over to Jae.

" Where's your mom Hyunbin? " Haeun aske.

" My brother brought me here." he said eyes glued to Jae's screen.

" You're brother?-"

" Ah Hyunbin you forgot the lunch mom packed."

That voice.

Haeun turned her head as she spots Jung Hoseok with a car shaped lunchbox dangling from his fingers. He was also wearing a matching nike sweatband and Haeun would have almost found it cute, however Hoseok was one person she wasn't making an exception for.

" You-" Hoseok gapes, pointing at her direction.

" It's a small world we live in." Haeun said arms folded. Jae and Hyunbin were too immersed to look back at the two opposing enemies.