Chapter 3

Selena~The bus came to a stop "finally we can get off this stupid bus!" I told Harry. He just laughed. "dont like the bus eh?." "of course i dont Harry its weird and those guys keep staring at me!" I said pointing to a group of guys looking at us. "its cuz they think you're hot. like there arent any other girls at this school who are like you. you're different" he said smiling at me. "well i like being different but i dont like how the guys look at me, you know?" "yeah but if you want that to stop then you have to stop dressig so 'sexy' as the guys call it" "oh...so you dont think i dress sexy?" I asked him with a smirk."n-n-no its-" i cut him off "no? So u dont?" i asked him trying to sound hurt. "well y-ye-yes its just-" "just what? Spit it out Harold!" "What i ment was- you know what im done i dont know how to respond to this without hurting you or sounding weird!" "haha haz i was just joking! I cant believ u actualy thought i was hurt haha" "gosh, i hate you!" he said jokingly. *Ring* the bell had rung. "Love you too Haz!" I shouted walking to first period. Language ugh worst subject ever! But somehow im passing. I dont know how but i am.

Finally school was over! Harry txted me that he went home early but he didnt tell me why all he said was to go to his house after school. So, i started walking home when someone whistled at me. i turned around and flipped the guy off. he and his friends laughed and i started to walk away when a someone grabbed my arm forcing me to turn around. Ugh it was those guys. "Hey babe where you going?" He said trying to act cool in front of his friends. "Im going home and dont fucking call me babe, dumbass!" i shouted at him and he smirked. "since your going home how about we go to mine." He said checking me out. "Ssss...i would but...i dont want to." i said and started to walk away. He grabbed my are again. man this guy cant take a hint! "oh no sweetheart i didnt say you had a choice" he said "yeah well i did so back off" i said pushing him to the floor. All his friends "ooohhhed" him and some smirked at me. i rolled my eyes and walked to Harry's is was just around the corner and a couple blocks down. When i reached his house i walked right in and saw his mom "hey Anne" i said giving her a hug. "Hey Sele how have you been?" "I've been good what about you?" "Oh just fine sweety oh and Harry's in his room just walk right in" "thanxs Anne!" I said walking up the stairs and into his room. "Honey im home" i said hugging him from behind. he laughed "welcome home deer how was your day?" He said trying to sound like an old lady. we both laughed and i smiled at him. "It was fine except for when i was leaving school when this group of guys tryed to take me to there house i said biting the apple he was eating. "Guys? Which guys?" He said sounding kind of pissed. " Its okay Haz the guys who tryed to take me him ended up on the floor i said laying down on his bed. "What did u do to him?" He asked "nothing i just pushed him and he ended up on the floor and i just walked away" "oh" he said laying down next to me. "so haz why'd you want me to come over?" I asked him playing with his curles. "Oh yeah ummm. Im going to go on the X-Factor." he said worried of what i was going to say. "OH. EM. GEE. Thats great!" I said trying to sound as white as possibly since i was Mexican. "Im so pround of you Haz Congrats!!" I said hugging him. "Oh thank god your not mad!" "Mad why would i be mad?" "Because you've seen the show right?" "Yeah of course Harry i've wanted to go on it you know that!" "Yeah then why dont you?" "Cuz im not good Haz im not just going to wast my time on something not good at!" "Your are good great even you would make it through!" "But Haz your already going on it and i dont want to be your compotition... So what about the show?" "what?" "What were u saying about the show were like 'youve seen the show right' and i said 'yeah of cour-" "oh yeah well i could be gone for like a year or two." He said sadly "Haz its okay! As long as you text me or call me while your gone!" "Dont worry i will!" "You better Harold!" "Bestfriends forever?" He asked smiling "bestfriends forever" and we hugged one more time.