Chapter 36

Carmen~ I groaned and stretched out of bed. Yesterday was a LONG night. I got up and took a shower. I wore a crop top that had flowers and black shorts with some black converse. I curled my hair and put jewlery. Everyone was still asleep so I made breakfast. I made a lot of pancakes while listening and dancing to Maroon 5 until Selena sat there laughing. I stocked my young rout at her. She took a pancake. "HEY!" I laughed. "Mm..thanks." She laughed. "Hehe. What should we do today Selena?" I asked. She was already dressed so I thought what the hell. "Hm...we should...oh my god..." She gasped. "What?" I asked weirdly. "Your..." She gasped. "WHAT?!" I asked worried. "A singer!" She gasped laughing. "OH MY GOD YOU TOO!" I gasped and went back to my cooking. "Hehe. Hm...I don't know. We have to go check out the arena then we gotta go check with Alex and Simon." Selena said. "Today means business." I said like a man. Selena laughed. Niall woke up with Zayn. "Good morning girls." Zayn said plopping on the couch. "Good morning loves." Niall said hugging Selena tightly but she pulled back and he went to hug me. His messy hair made me laugh. "Good morning Niall and messy hair." I laughed playing with his hair. He laughed. "My hug please!" He begged. I hugged him tightly. Selena looked down. "I remember how Harry hugged me like that." She sighed. I hugged her. "You got my hugs still." I laughed with her. After a while everyone woke up. "PANCAKES!" Louis shouted and took a bite. "THANK YOU!" He shouted and hugged Selena and picked her up and then he let her go and picked me up. We laughed. Harry and Paige came down. "Morning." Harry said. It was all quiet. I looked at Paige. Her face all bruised by the shit we both gave her. Me and Selena tried to hold back our laughs. I looked at Paige. "Ready to apologize?" She asked in front of me. "For what?" I asked. "For what you did to me?!" She shouted. "No." I said with my head held high. "Why not!?" She shouted. "Cause I never did anything wrong. You first pulled my hair. I defended myself. So did Selena. You could've killed me. But I am sorry. Not for you. But what you don't understand through that thick mind." I said. She stood quiet. Harry sipped his cup. Paige sat down next to Harry. Selena looked at me. She smiled like great job but why feel so bad. I feel sick. Everyone continued to do there stuff. "Come on guys. We have to go to The arena." Selena said and everyone walked out except Paige and Harry.

At the arena.

Me and Selena practice our song "Black Widow." I just wasn't into it. "You guys wanna do the solo songs." Asked the producer. We nodded and Selena sang 'Sober by Pink'. After she was done I clapped and did mine. I did Your Song. As I sung the whole song I sung the last part looking at Harry. "How wonderful life is now your in the world." Using. Everyone clapped but I faked smiled. How could he love her? I got off and sat in the arena with Selena and Niall and Luke and Louis and Ashton, and Michael and Calum. Even though we weren't together we would flirt. Just for fun. I laid my head on Calum's shoulder. He was like my pillow. A while Harry left and he came in angrily and sat next to Mikey. "What happened lad?" Ashton asked. "Me and Paige broke up." He lightly smiled. Everyone cheered and clap. I laughed. It was a relief but i wasn't going to fall for his ass. As we were sitting they told us to do our solos again. Everyone did different songs and it was my turn. I got up and sung Skinny Love. Selena quickly sat next to Harry. She raised her eyebrows. "What?" He laughed. "Why'd you guys break up?" She asked. "Sigh. I-I." He stuttered but looked at me. I sung Skinny Love slowly. "You love her?" She asked happily. He nodded. "I just brought Paige to make her jealous but- she only ignored. I guess she doesn't love me no more." He shook his head. Selena hit his head. "What the hell Selena?" He grabbed his head. "She's crazy for you idiot. Her and Calum broke up because of you!" She laughed. He smiled. "But she hates me now." He said looking down. "If she didn't then why is she looking over here." She raised her eyebrows. He looked up and saw my eyes looking at him. He smiled. "I'm going to tell her." Harry smiled. "Aw." She laughed cuddling next to Luke.