Chapter 69

Selena~i woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Niall. i smiled, he started saying somethig but i couldnt hear him, instead the sound of the song 'La La La by Naughty boy and Sam Smith' was playing i lauged at how dumb i was and took them out. "what did you say?" i asked him and he shook his head smiling and sat on my bed. "I said do you have any plans today?" "umm well i did-" he cut me off "oh well then i guess i should get going" he said getting up. i grabbed his arm. "hey you didnt let me finish, i did but i dont anymore" "oh" he said smiling an sitting back down on my bed. "Why were you asking?" i asked him. "well i was wondering if you wanted to hang out all day" "you mean like a date?" "umm yeah" he said all shyly. then i rememberd last night. "Umm i dont know Niall, its probably not a good idea" i said. He looked kind if sad. "what do you mean?" "what about Demi?" i ask him. He looke confused. "what about her?" He asked. "you guys were making out at the party last night" "oh that" he said looking sad again. "that was nothing i swear i was drunk" then my phone beeps and i reach over to grab it. it was a text from Carmen it said 'girls day?' "oh sorry Niall i forgot today Carmen and i are having a girls day so can we like reschedule?" he looked a little hurt, yes i felt a little bad but then again it felt like he was leading me on again. "oh yeah yeah sure umm ill text you okay?" "yeah okay" i said smiling at him, he smiled back. "See you later then" he said walking out of my room. "See yah" i sighed and wrapped myself back in my blancket. i felt like a burrito the way i wrapped myself. I tried to go back to sleep but i couldnt so i got out of bed still wrapped in my blacket i walked down to the kitchen grabbed a bag of chips and went to the living room everyone except for Carmen and Harry wernt here. i went over to the couch were Liam Zayn Calum and Niall were sitting. i laid dowm across there laps. "why do you have a blancket?" Zayn asked me. "Its warm" i heard him laugh. "wheres Carmen?" "with Harry" i heard Calum say. "No shiiit hes not here either but where are they?" "i think they went to the store" Liam said. "Ooh" i said pulling out my phone and going into my texts. "what are you doing?" Niall asked. "texting Carmen what i want from the store!" "And what is that?" "chocolat! lots and lots of chocolate! and icecream! and LemonHeads! and food!" "Why lemonheads?" "its my favorite candy! well next to chocolate!" "Oh" Niall laughed. "well im going to take a nap wake me up when my food gets here!" i said putting my phone away and closing my eyes.

After awhile i was woken up. "what?" i said. "your foods here" i heard a girls voice say i jumped up and hugged Carmen with the blancket "Sele?" "yeah?" "why do you have a blancket?" "cuz its warm!" "oh okay" "yeahs so i believe i heard the word food?"i asked unwrapping her from my burrito. "yes you did" "okay so where is it?" i asked going to the kitchen. "its in your room" "why?" "cuz its gurls day" "oh okay" i said running up the stairs.