Chapter 49

Selena~I went to go shower and i got ready i was doing my hair and listening to 'Hate Being Sober by Chief Kief' when Carmen came in. "Hey are you ready?" "yeah i was just double checking." i said looking at myself again. i was wearing a black buttoned up shirt, my black ripped pants, with my black boots, my little black earings, my silver and black brecelates, and i grabbed my black iphone case with white kisses on them. carmen was wearing a red looes shirt that said love on it with black skinny jeans, red heels and a red beanie. "okay im good lets go" i said grabbing some money and walking out of the door. "okay lets go SHOPPING!" Carmen said doing a SuperMan pose and heading to the elevator. We went down to the lobby. We started walking to the mall.

"OH MY GOSH I NEEEED THIS!" Carmen said looking at a cute shirt that was light purple with clouds on it. "thats cute! You should get it!" "yes!" she said grabbing it. After a while longer of looking we left and passed by a salon. "hey we should dye our hair again" i said taking out my phone and seeing that you could see my dark brown roots. i looked up at Carmen and you could see hers too. "we should! this purple hair dye is already fading" we nodded and walked in. "Hello ladies" a random lady came up to us. "hi umm can we get our hair dyed?" Carmen asked. "yes, what would you like?" "I would like to get my hair dyed black and an then i would like to have a dark blue fading into a really light purple" i said "and i would like to dye mine black too but with red tips" "okay come with me" she said taking us to two chairs. After they finished our hair we went to go dress shopping. im not really a dress person so this might take a while. We got in there and instently i knew i wasnt going to like any. After about an hour of looking Carmen and i didnt find any so we decided to go back home. we bought alot of stuff just not dresses. "Im just going to drop these off and then we should order some pizza to celebrate? what do you think?" i asked her. "OH MY GOSH YES! i havent had pizza in awhile!" "me too! okay so my room or yours?" "lets do yours" "okay" i said and we walked to our own rooms. i set everything down. "hey babe" Luke said wrapping his arms around me, an kissing my neck. "hey Lukey" i said turning around and hugging him. He hugged me tighter. he leand down and kissed me. "hey calm down" i said. he was hugging hugging me tight enough that i could feel little Luke. He was really hard i could tell. "sorry" he said releasing his grip a little. "You just have that affect on me" he said blushing. i smiled and kissed him. He started kissing my neck and i let out a moan. "looks like i have that affect on you too" he smirked. "you do, you just cant tell" i winked. "did you shower?" "yeah of course. why?" "what happend to us showering together?" He smirked and put his hand in the small of my back. "you werent here" i said looking up at him. "well then i guess i have to wait till next time" he winked. "okay im fine with that" i said kissing him again. We started making out and he put his hands up my shirt. he stopped. "why wait when we can shower right now?" "we cant Carmen is coming over" "oh" he sai poiting. i kissed him. "one more?" i kissed him again. "another one?" "Fine but last one i have to order a pizza" "okay" then i kissed him again. "hey is Harry going to be here i dont think so" then there was a knock. "well lets find out" i said walking to the door. Luke slapped me in the ass. i turned around and he was smirking. "ill get you back for that" i said turning back around and opening the door. "Carmen come in!" i said. "did you order the pizza?" "yep" "hey Luke" she said sitting down. "hey" he said. "is he eating the pizza with us?" "no im going to Louis's actualy" Luke aaid getting up. "good cuz i dont share my pizza. bye Luke" "bye, bye babe" he said going up to me and kissing me. "Bye Lukey" i said slapping his ass. "hey!" he yelled. "i told you id get you back, and im not done yet" he raised his eyebrows and walked out. "Oohh what was that about?" "He slapped my ass before i opend the door an i told him id get him back and i just did but imma tease him when he gets back" "oh so have you guys done it yet?" "nope but thats how im going to tease him." "Ooh"