Chapter 46

Carmen~ The next morning I stretched and yawned. I felt energetic today. I heard snorring. I raised the pillow next to me. Harry drooling. I laughed and grabbed my phone. I took a picture. I was too dumb to notice that my phones volume was up that it made a clicking noise as I took the pic. I saw Harry's eyes opened. "What are you doing love?" He asked getting up and getting near me. I laughed and tried to run out the door but he grabbed my waist and pushed me to the bed. "No!" I laughed as he tickled me. "Give me the phone!" He laughed and grabbed my phone And erased it but he got close. "How about together?" He said smiling and took a pic of us. I smiled. "Thats my phone screen." I smiled and he kissed me. "Good morning." He smiled. "Well good morning Mr.Styles. What are we doing today?" I asked. He was laying on top of me. "Well future Mrs. Styles, I was hoping we could go to the park before we go to the arena." Harry said smiling. Mrs.Styles? "Who said I was going to say yes?" I asked but obviously yes. "Cause I would force you." He playfully said. "You wouldn't have too." I laughed pulling his collar of his shirt and kissed him. He smiled during it. After a moment we released. "Now go get changed." I whispered as he got off and I took a quick shower. I put on a black tank top and I've it was my long sweater that said "I woke up like this" which was true :) and then black jeans and black flats. I then did a messy bun and put on jewlery. I didn't put on makeup Cuz I don't like it. I got seeing Harry dressed in a gray sweater with black jeans and tan boots. He smiled at me and posed. "Do I look sexy?" He posed and I laughed walking towards. "Beyond." I laughed and kissed his lips. He smiled. "What?" I asked. "You look perfect without makeup." He smiled which made me blush. "AW!" He teased and I left the room with him. "Good morning." Selena said cuddling with Luke on the couch. "Good morning to you too." I smiled as me and Harry almost left the door. "Where are you guys going?" Selena asked getting up with Luke. "To the park. Join?" Harry asked as I nodded. It would be fun. "Sure." Selena said running to her room to change. Luke was already so he stood next to us. Selena came out with black ripped pants, with a white blouse saying, "Life is a Bitch, So am I" and grey converse. For some reason that shirt fitted her. Hehe Jk. Sometimes she can but with me and everyone on the bus she's cool. "Ready." She said grabbing his hand. Harry grabbed my hand we went outside the lobby doors. I never knew me and Selena would already get paparazzi because they asking both of us question. "CARMEN!SELENA! HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR CARERR SO FAR!?" "WHEN ARE YOU GUYS MAKING YOUR GUYS FIRST VIDEO?!" Many question but we ignored and smiled. We entered the black range rover. "Wow." I said sitting down. "Yeah the paps are like that." Luke said sitting down next to Selena. "There crazy." Selena said fixing her hair. "Well you better get used too it." Harry laughed as we drove to the park. As we drove to the park it was quiet and a few people were there. "Let's go." I said like a child pulling him to the swings. Luke and Selena laughed. He got on the swing next to me. "I bet I can swing higher." He laughed. I laughed also. I won. "Oh yeah." He said patting me then running away. "TAG!" He shouted and laughed as I ran after him. I was about to tag him but I missed. "Miss me, miss me now you gotta kiss me." He chanted and I wrapped my hands around him. "My pleasure." I laughed kissing him softly on lips. Once we released I whispered," Tag." I laughed with him as I ran.