Chapter 76

Carmen~

"What?" She asked me concerned. I look down. I need to tell her, but it just hurts talking about it. "Simon called." I said finally looking up but about to cry. "What?" She asked hoping I was just playing a bad joke. I gulped and tried to say it. "Simon called about the tour." I cracked looking down beginning to cry. "What did he say?" She asked eagerly. "We have until Friday to have our final decision." I wiped my tears trying to force myself to talk over the tears. She looked down wanting to cry. I felt so lost. What were we going to do? "What are we going to do?" She asked sniffing. "I don't know Selena." I cried more into my fists. She looked down crying. "How much time do we have?" She asked not looking at me. "Friday." I sniffed. "4 more days." She gasped. "I know that Sele." I said crying more rubbing my eye. "Should we." She asked me now looking at me confused. "I don't know Sel." I said hitting the back of my head on the wall. "We're back." Liam knocked on the door. We quickly rubbed our eyes, and acted natural. "We'll be down in a minute." Selena faked. She turned to me frowning. I took a deep breath. I didn't know. If we go, we won't see the boys for a long while but if we stay, we'll just be holding the ourselves back. I just wanted to scream. "We need to tell them." Selena whispered. I nodded. "I know, but we'll tell them tomorrow." I whispered back and she got up and left. I grabbed my knees and hugged them. I heard the boys rough housing and playing downstairs. I smiled at the thought. I needed air. I grabbed my jeans and a random shirt with my black converse. I grabbed my phone with headphones and walked downstairs. Downstairs was all the boys, and Selena. I looked at Selena who slightly smiled at me. "Where are you going?" Ashton asked making Harry stand up. "For a walk." I said emotionless walking to the door trying to avoid them. "You know how late it is?" Niall asked me concerned and basically saying it like I was crazy. "Don't worry. It's just the stop and back." I lied. Maybe more. "If you wanna walk, then I'll go." Harry said biting his lip. "No. I wanna be alone." I said looking down, trying not to make eye contact. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned. "Nothing. I'm fine." I said quickly sneaking out. "CARMEN!" Harry called but I kept walking. I need air. I needed to breath.

The weather was cold, rainy, dark, and quiet. Everyone seemed to be asleep. I, for being an idiot, forgot my sweater. I was soaked. Yay Me. I play my headphones loudly. I wanted to escape the world. I didn't want to think of anything. But that's the worst thing about the human mind. No matter how hard you try to forget something, you just can't. It's still there. "The Worst things come free to us." my head phone sang. It hit me. A tear fell down my face. I was pretty far from the house. Farther from the stop I was suppose to walk. As I continue to walk I heard the first, car behind. I turned around to the headlights. It pulled up right next to me. I began to get terrified, but then I saw the person getting out of the car. "What are you doing here?" I asked surprised that he followed. "I should be asking you the same." He said worried taking off his jacket and putting it over me. I wrapped it around me. "What's wrong!" He yelled forcing me to tell him. I looked down. "I-I don't know." I lied looking down. "Carmen! What's wrong?" He yelled at me knowing I was lying. I looked down. He grabbed my arm and led me to his car. I entered the car that was warm, and toasty. He entered. I realized he was also wet. We sat in silence both looking out the window. "I thought you trusted me." He said ashamed. I turned to him. "No Harry. I do but-." I began but he cut me off. "What Carmen?! What!?" He yelled. I got frighten and laid back. I never heard him yell like this before. He looked at me turning soft. "Look I'm sorry-." He began but I cut him off. "No. It's my fault." I cracked as a tear. I guess he felt bad because he went over and hugged me and kissed my forehead. I wanted to tell him. I really did, but how? I didn't want to hurt him. I turned to face him. He stared deeply into my eyes. Soon enough, our warm lips met. It began rough. He began to trail down my neck. I bit my lip. He stopped and looked at me. "Are you sure?" He asked me. I bit my lip and thought. Then I nodded. He kissed me again roughly. He found the entrance of my mouth with his tongue. I never really done this before, so it was all new to me. Clearly not to him. He grabbed my hair making me closer to him, and I wrapped my arms around him. His hands began to go down. I stopped. "Are you ok?" He asked me. I breathed. I nodded. "You sure?" He asked surprised. I didn't say anything. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back making him kiss back.He smiled during it. I may not be married yet, but for some reason, I knew I wasn't going to regret it.