Chapter 20

Carmen~ Today made me feel like crap. What happened between all of us made me sick. But I saw Calum and he was really sweet. He has invited me to go out with me tonight. I'm exited. Garret was really sweet to Selena. She deserves it. After a while, we decided to leave. I actually found out that Calum was a sweetheart. He likes the same music I like and we both play guitar. I found that attractive. He makes me laugh as well. But I have to speak to Harry. As me and Selena walked the door we opened it finding Niall and Harry probably upstairs with the boys. Selena shrugged at me. "Leave them." She told me going upstairs. "Im going to be in my room ok." I said feeling tired. "Me too. Later." She smiled and went to her room. I had to talk to the boys. I felt wierd. First Harry. I knocked. "What?" He said obviously annoyed. "Harry." I said knocking slightly scared he was going to yell at me. He opened the door. He slightly frowned. "What?" He asked annoyed. "Can we talk?" I asked. He nodded and let me in his room and he closed it. We sat on his bed. Silence. "Look Harry. It's about yesterday. It's that I felt like you led me on." I began. "Why?" He asked slightly. "Because we flirted and all you know." I told him shyly. "Sigh. Look Carmen, I'm sorry that it was that way. I should of told you about Paige." He said sorry full. Paige. That name. Ugh. "It's fine but I wanted to tell you something. I actually started having feelings for you. Not now. But when I met you." I bravely said shyly. He looked at the ground. i wanted to cry. He shook his head. "I'm sorry Carmen. I don't." He shook his head. Yesterday he wounded my heart but now it was dead. "Why?" I began to cry. "Your just not my type. Your cool but not for me." He said like he shouldn't have. I cried more. "I'm sorry Ca-." He began but I stood up. "No don't. You said enough. I understand." I said closing before anything. I locked the door and banged my head on the door. Stupid.