Chapter 4

Carmen~ I listened to Niall. I loved him sing. Whenever I was upset, or angry at him or anything, he would sing to me. I love his voice. I watched as Niall jumping up and down as he got 4 yes's. I jumped highly. He thanked them and the crowd. He walked off the stage and ran to hug me. I jumped on him as he twirled me. "OH MY GOD NIALL!" I proudly congradulated him. After a while he put me down. "Thank you Carmen. For being there for me. I love you." He said almost crying that his dream was coming true. He smiled hugely. "I love you too Nialler." I smiled as he hugged me more and his family. 2 years later. "One Direction has taken a break from there Take Me Home tour an-." The new lady said but changed the channel. It has been 2 years since that day and I only got 7 calls from Niall. He promised he'd be there for me and never leave me but like everything in my life was a lie. His dreams were coming true. I'm proud of him but I wish I talked more to him. If he cared he'd show it. Not ditch me. These years have been crazy. I had gotten so sick by starving myself. I am still going. Loosing Niall was like losing the other half of me. Looking at him brings tears to my eyes and it hurts. I had moved away from Ireland and moved to London. Seems more peaceful. Now I know you been asking. What happens to Vanessa. She beat the hell out of me. Nothing stopped her. Gotten worse that once I graduated, I moved. Nice apartment I guess. I get a phone call. I groan and reach for it. Might be my mom. At least she calls. As I look at the caller ID my eyes widen. "He-h-hello." I cracked. "Carmen?" Said the other person. "Niall?" I cracked about to break down. "How are you beautiful?" He said. Those words. I could tell he was smiling from the other line. "Don't call me that." I began angry. "Sigh, Carmen I know you are mad." He began but I couldn't. "Mad? Disappointed! You promised!" I began to yell. "I know, but let me make it up to you!" He began getting sad. I sighed. Silent. "I know you miss me. Come on, you know it. Come on Beautiful." He began to laugh. I smiled. " I miss you." I laughed as he cheered. "HA! I knew it! Don't worry love. I miss you more." Niall began . I rolled my eyes. Sure. "I wanna see you." He said. I banged my forehead. "Sorry Niallerz. I don't live in Ireland anymore. I live in London." I said hurting myself. "Lost your Irish pride hehe. It's fine. Harry gots a friend there too. We'll meet you there. Tomorrow." He said obviously happy. Harry. To be honest. I always thought Niall's friend was a bit cute. "Perfect...I missed you Niall." I said sighing. He chuckled slightly. "I miss you too. Now I gotta go. Can't wait to see you!" He said." Ok bye! Niall." I said cheerfully. "I love you." He said. "Love you bye." I said as hung up. I slightly smiled and looked at the T.V at the the food commercial. My stomach growled. No.