Chapter 73

Selena~ after i went upstairs i got into my room got some clothes then went into the other bathroom i dont know why i just felt like it. I put my phone on shuffle and started listening to 'Or Nah by The Weekend ft. Ty Dolla $ign' man i love this song i started singing to it. "Do you like the way i flick my tongue or nah (or nah) you can ride my face until your dripped in cum (dripped in cum) can you lick the tip and blow that dick or nah (can you do it baby) can you let me stretch that pussy out or nah im not the type to call you back tomorrow, but the way you wrap around me is a problem, aint nobody trying to save yea baby get that paper got a lot of other bitches owe you favas, pussy so good had to save that shit for later took her to the kitchen fucked her right there on the tableshe rappen xo to the death im tryin to make these bitches wet im tryina keep that pussy wet im tryina fuck her and her friends" i sang. I brushed my hair and i changed into some shorts and a kind of loose but not really tank top i got out of the bathroom and was about to go downstairs i could still hear the boys and Carmen talking. Man they really care about her. They dont even have the decency to come up here and ask if im okay. 'Gosh get over it Sele' i thought to myself. I was a little tipsy when i walked but other wise im fine. I when into my room and sat on my bed for a bit just looking at the floor and thinking of nithing my mind was blank right now i didnt know what to think or what to feel, so i just stared at the floor. I heard a couple doors close which means they all went into there rooms. I sighed and went into the kitchen after a couple more minutes of doing nothing. 'How come they didnt text me when we were at the club? I would of answered' i thought. I got some water and drank it all down. "What are you doing?" I heard an Irish accent. "Drinking water what does it look like im doing?" I said. He nodded and opend the fridge. "What are you still doing up?" I asked. "Couldnt sleep you?" "Same, i guess" i said and he nodded drinking out of the Sunny D carton. I just shook my head. "Thats why they invented cups dumbass" i said giving him mine. "Its better from the carton" he shrugged. "I know but some people find that gross" i said. "Do you find it gross?" He asked. "No im just saying" he nodded. I got up and started walking twords the stairs. "Hey Sele?" "Yeah?" I asked turning around to look at him. I didnt notice he was right be hind me so i kind of bumped into his chest. "Sorry" i mummbled backing up a bit, he grabbed my hand with his hand. He smiled down at me. "Hey if your not doing anything tomorrow i was wondering if you wanted to hang out or something" he said shyly. "You mean like a date?" He blushed. "Yeah, i mesn yes would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked. I smiled "yeah sounds great" i said nodding my head. And he smiled. "Great see you tomorrow then" he said. "See you, and Niall if you still can't sleep feel free to come into my room okay?" "Okay" he said and we smiled at eachother then went in our rooms. I sighed and smiled. Hes so cute. I went over tl my bed and layed down. I still couldnt sleep. I heard the door open. "Sele, you awake?" I heard Niall say. I turned around to look at him. "Cant sleep?" I asked and he nodded. "Come on" i said moving over so he could lay down. "Thanks Sele" "no problem" I said. We looked into eathothers eyes and he started leaning in and so did i. He stopped unsure of what was haopening but i leaned in and kissed him, a zecond later he rsalized what was happening and kissed back. We pulled away and looked at eachother. A couple second later we both fell asleep.

Im not sure if i dreamt that or not it seemed to much like a dream to be real. Niall woukd never kiss me...would he? No dont be silly of course he wouldnt. I mean whats so special about me? Nothing so why would HE kiss me? He wouldnt and he didnt. I thought about last night i was still in bed laying down with my eyes closed but i was awake. I turned around to get comfortable, and after a few seconds i felt like someone was staring at me. Then a hand started stroking my hair and i heard a sigh. I didnt move its was relaxing and the person smelled familiar. All of a sudden i felt two lips kissing my forehead, i couldnt help but smile, it was Niall. "Sorry i didnt mean to wake you" i heard him whisper. "I was already awake" i said opening my eyes, and rubbing them, then looking at him. "Hey" he said. "Heller" i said and he laughed. "You look so beautiful when you just wake up" he said and i laughed. "Yeah sure" i said. "You do, i could get used to waking up next to you" he winked and i smiled. "So about last night..." he said and i froze. 'So we did kiss?' I thought. "What there to talk about?" I asked even though i clearly knew what he was talking about. "You know about the kiss" he said. "What about it?" I asked. "Well-" "im sorry" i said out of nowhere. "What?" He asked softly. "Im sorry i kissed you, you probably thought it was weird" "what no! I mean i liked it" he smiled at me and i smiled back. "Really?" "Yes and i would very much like to do it again" he smirked at me, and blushed a little at the sametime. I smirked at him. "Well if you say so" i said "wait wha-" and he stopped when my lips crashed on to his. It took him a second to realize what was happening and he kissed back. The kiss was very passionate and it was getting heated as he put his large hands on my waist resting there for a couple of minutes. it soon turned into a make out session and he flipped us over so he was on top. I giggled and he laughed to. He started moving to my neck finding my sweet spot instantly and i moaned a little. He smiled against my skin. "My turn" i said and flipped us over again so i was on top. I started kissing his neck and he moaned to. I started leaving a love bite. "Wait! What are the guys going to think?"he said, kind of worried. "Who cares?" I said and he shrugged kissing me again. After a while we stopped. "Do you smell that" he asked. "Yeah" i siad andwe looked at eachother and yelled. "Food!!" At the sametime "ill race ya" he said we and started running to the door. I wrapped the blanket around him, and he tripped. "Hey no fair!" "Lifes not fair" i said running down the stairs. I got into the kitchen and Liam was making French toast. He saw me and automatically handed me a plate full of them. "Thank you" i said and sat down, grabbed the syrup and drowned the toast in it. A few seconds later Niall came in and lookdd at me. "Hey babe" i said acting innocent. "You cheated!" He said. "Too bad" i said sticking my tongue out at him. Returned the favor by doing the same back. He got his food and sat next to me.