Chapter 8

Carmen~ "Call me Sel." Said the punk girl. She was really pretty. I was scared that she'll be a bitch but she seems nice. We both sat in the back. "While the boys in the front talked about directions to McDonalds. I sat there quietly playing with my hands as the girl played with her phone. As we got to McDonalds Niall opened the door for me and got me out. "Wow. A man and also a gentlemen. I say Mr. Horan you are a package." I joked. He laughed and bowed. "My pleasure my lady." He said laughing. The other two were playing and we entered McDonalds. Everyone ordered but I barely got anything. I just ordered fries. They stared at me weirdly but I told I ate at home already. They nodded and we sat down. "So how you guys been?" Asked Niall smiling. I looked at the girl Selena and she bit blushed. Harry smirked. I guess she doesn't blush a lot. "Good." she said still blushing but sipping her soda. They look at me. I was still shy in front of Harry and Selena. More Harry. "Good. What about you guys?" I manage to say without cracking. I have a habit of doing that when in nervous. "Great. You know tour. And the girls." Winked Niall at me. I playfully rolled my eyes. I then look at Harry. He laughed with the million dollar smile. I almost fainted. He smiled at me and I blushed like a dumbass. Selena looked at me. She started laughing a bit and winked at me. Oh my god. If se noticed then everyone else did. Ugh! Niall winked at me. I then looked at him again. Harry still smiled. "What about you Harry?" Asked Selena changing the subject knowing I was embarrassed. Thank you Selena. "The same if your know what I mean." He winked. Everyone laughed. "So Selena how old are you." I asked changing that subject. "18, you?" She asked me. "18. If feel old." I joked and they laughed. "Your really shy huh?" She asked me. I nodded. "Don't be. We don't bite." She winked. I laughed. "Does everyone wink?" I laughed feeling welcomed by that comment. After McDonalds it was getting late. We all walked out. Me and Selena laughing like crazy. She turned out to be cool. Even though as you can tell, we are WAY different but for some reason we clicked. Niall and Harry had just laughed at us. We entered the car. Me and Selena in the back. "Your pretty cool. How about you come over?" Smiled Selena. "Sure. Seems good." I said smiling. "It's great how are two best girls are getting great." Laughed Niall. "Why wouldn't we?" Asked Selena. "Can you guys come?" I asked not wanting to say goodbye. "Can't. We got to pack." Said Harry. I gasped as well as Selena. "Haza what do you mean pack?" Asked Selena a bit sturn. "Yeah Nialler." I asked the same. "Because we're going to the beach house and we want you to come!" Said Harry joyful like a little kid. He made me laugh. We cheered. Niall laughed. "We'll pick you up tomorrow at 11 ok?" Asked Niall as we got to Sel's house. "Ok. Thanks you guys. Bye Hazza." Said Selena hugging Harry as they got off to say goodbye. "Bye Nialler." I said kissing his cheek. Selena turned to Niall. "Nice meeting you Niall." Said Selena blushing and hugging him. I smiled. They were cute. But Niall liked sweet. And she was. A bit. I turned to Harry. "Thanks again Harry. Had fun." I said hugging him. Feeling those arms made wanna melt. Oh god. I could smell his clone. Oh my god. Then we realsed. DAMN! "I had fun too. Can't wait till tomorrow." He smiled and said goodbye and me and Sel walked into the house. She then turned to me and laughed. "You like Harry, huh?" She smiled. Shit. Was it that obvious?