Chapter 18

Carmen~ my eyes flickered. The warm sunshine hadn't come out today. It looks cloudy as if it was going to rain. I couldn't remember what happened yesterday. As I took me a moment I did. Harry. I felt my eyes water until I heard another snore. I looked. Selena. I smiled. I swear this girl is my New Best Friend. Niall was too, but I could feel us drifting. After how I saw him yesterday, I knew fame got him. I saw that little brunette sleeping still. I laughed. What she did for me yesterday was incredible. Niall used to be like that. But I never had a girl best friend. I slowly stood up but I accidentally stood on her hand and she got up. She groaned. "Why do every time I sleep with you, I get hurt." She groaned. I laughed. True. I looked at her. She rubbed her face and looked at me. "Feeling better?" She asked. I shrugged. It did hurt a lot, but I have to talk to him. "Yeah." I nodded. "Good." She smiled then sighed. I knew something was wrong. Best friend instincts. "What's wrong Sel?" I asked concerned laying next to her listening. She began to cry. WOAH! She was really tough i thought. Maybe looks don't say everything. "Luke and Niall led me on." She cried. I hugged her. "FUCKING NIALL." I began but she cut me off. "No don't. I just don't wanna talk to him." I nodded. He made me angry. First he changed and now he is a whore. Fuck him. "Fuck them. They're idiots. And Niall. Ugh!" I groaned. She sniffed. I got an idea. "How about we go out? Just us. No one else." I said. She smiled. "YEAH! We deserve this. Lets get dressed." She said going to take a shower quickly. I smiled. Maybe I need some friends, that aren't guys. I went downstairs to get Selena breakfast. I'm too fat. All the boys were sitting in the living room. Bloody hell. I ignored and got out bread and peanut butter. I made her a sandwich. "Hey Beautiful." Niall kissed my cheek but I brushed him off. "What's wrong love?" Niall asked me hugging me by my back. Once I finished making the sandwich I pushed him off. "What? You want me to be your skank? No one in this house is your bitch!" I shouted taking the sandwich running upstairs leaving Niall hurt. As I ran I heard the rest of the boys ask "What did you do?" I swear I love those boys but I'm done being someone's bitch. I walk into the room and see Selena already out and blow drying her hair. "Mm...thanks. What was that shouting I heard downstairs." She asked biting into the sandwich. "Nothing. Everything's peachy." I said grabbing my clothes skipping to the shower. As we finished me and Selena went downstairs. Only Niall and Harry on the couch. Damn. Me and Sel tried to ignore them but he grabbed my arm. "Where are you going?" Niall asked being my father. "None of your damn business!" I snapped. "Guys come on." Harry said being the hero. "Stay out of this Harold. This is none of your business either." Selena snapped. Oh snap. "You are not going anywhere!" Niall said angry. "What the hell has gotten into you?" Harry snapped now angry. "Ask yourself." I snapped at him looking him in the eyes.