Chapter 70

Carmen~ I watched as Selena run up the stairs in her little burrito and I laughed. I greeted the boys with hugs and started for upstairs. I first went into my room to change. I grabbed my R.I.P Diet sweater that had cupcakes and my grey sweats with my slippers. I was cold for some reason. "Hey babe." Harry came over and wrapped his long arms around me and kissed my shoulder. "Hey." I smiled slightly and turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Wanna Cuddle?" He asked slightly smiling. It was going to rain today so it was cold. "Sorry. Girls Day." I pecked his lips and tied my hair in a messy bun. "Please." He begged pouting like a little kid and I laughed. "Sorry Styles. But later." I playfully winked about to leave but he grabbed my hand and pulled me close. "I'll be waiting." He winked and I laughed and opened the door teasing him. "Hey!" He playfully called but I quickly walked to Selena's room. "Hello." She sung in a little melody with her food stuff with cupcakes. I LIVE FOR CUPCAKES. "Give." I said grabbing the case stuffing my mouth with a white cupcake with purple icing. "Oh my god. So what are we doing today?" She asked jumpy. I thought to myself. "How about right now we get fat. And then we go to the fair and then we go to the club." I suggested and she excitedly jumped. "Perfect!" She laughed. She got so jumpy I simply grabbed a cupcake and planted it on her face. She quickly stopped but I fell to the floor laughing my ass off. "You better run." She said and we froze and the next minute we were quickly running all over the place. I ran to my room but she missed me and we got to the kitchen. The boys were laughing and cheering us on. "Bring it!" I laughed with Sel and next thing I know it I'm on the floor and Selena's on top of me holding my hands down to face me with a cupcake. "HA!" She laughed as I feel icing on my nose. She quickly ran. The boys laughed harder. "I love your makeup Carmen!" Niall laughed. "Oh yeah." I said grabbing icing on my nose and putting it all over his cheek and running upstairs. They all laughed. I entered the room finding Selena laughing on the bed still eating. " HA HA." She mocked me.