Chapter 55

Selena~Harry and Carmen finally came back they were holding hand. they are such a cute couple!! "Lukey i'll be right back" "okay" he said letting go of me and i left to get a couple cookie. Sorry, im a fatass. i turned around and bumped into someone and fell. i was waiting to hit the floor when, a pair of strong arms caught me. i looked up at him. "are you okay?" "yeah umm thank you" i said as we looked into eachothers eyes. "you're welcome" we stayed like that for a while then i realized what just happed. "thanks again" i said getting out of his arms. "yeah anytime" i turned back to go to the living room and Luke was right there. He looked mad. He saw the whole thing. "Luke" i said and he turned around and walked away. i went after him. he was in our room. "Luke-" "do you like him?" he snapped. "yeah as a friend" "no i mean do you like love him?" "Luke i love you! not him" "well it didnt look like that in the kitchen when he had his arms around you!" "hey i almost fell ab he caught me thats the only reason i was in his arms" "yeah right" he said turning around. i went up to him. "dont turn away from me. i swear he just caught me nothing happed in there and nothing was going to happen" "are you sure?" he asked still mad. "yes! i dont go after guys when im in a relationship! and i am NOT a cheater!" i said emphasizing the word not, because im not i dont cheat. "Okay i believe you" i smiled and kissed him. He kissed back. We started to make out. "wait the boys are out there an Carmen" i said. "i can be quiet if you can" "i can but you know once Carmen and i are in the same place we cant be away from eachother for more than like five minutes" "true lets go" he put his arm around my waist. "but i promise we will finish this later" i said kissing him. he nodded and we sat down. On the couch. "what were you two doing?" Loui said wiggling his eyebrows. "We didnt do anything" Luke said. "mmhmm" Louis said. "Your so dirty minded Louis" "i know" he smiled we went back to watching the movie and after one more movie the boys went to there rooms. I dont know why they didnt just sleepover. i went to the room with Luke right behind me. i started taking my sweats off. "are you sleeping in your underwear again?" "no im just going to change" i said reaching for my shorts. he took them from me. "you're not going to need these" he said "what do you mean?" "you'll see" he said coming up to me and kissing me. "oh" i smiled and kissed him again he pushed me up against the wall. we started kissing and licked my bottom lip asking for enterance. i decided to tease him so i didnt let him. he reached his hand down to my butt and sqeezed it. i gasped and he took the chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. we started making out and he took my sweater off. i took off his shirt. he took off he sweats. He took us over to the bed and he unclasped my bra. he smiled and started massaging them, he sucked on my right one and then my left. i moaned. He was about to take my underwear off when he stopped. "whats wrong?" "nothing its just. do you really want to do this?" "Yes" "are you sure? its your first time" "yes im sure" "what if you regret it?" "i wont Luke, i love you" "i love you too" he said and we started kissing again.

Last night was one of the best nights of my life. i lost my virginity to the person i love. it was amazing. "Good morning beautiful" i smiled and looked up at him. "good morning" "how do you feel?" "Im a little sore" "yeah it might hurt for awhile" "haha yeah but it was worth it" "reallly?" "yep" "round two?" he asked me an i laughed. "I would but im going to go shower" i said getting up with the blanket. "hey no come back" "sorry im already in the bathroom" i said brushing out my sex hair. It wasnt to bad but it was bad. "hey i like your hair like that" he said leaning on the door frame. "of course" i said "can i join you?" "you have before so why not?" i said and he smiled. i turned on te water then he got in. "hey" he said hugging me from behind. "hey" we messed around and then we got out. "Stop babe i have to go" i said and he grabbed me and kissed me again. "Luke come on Carmens waiting for me" i said and he jst kept kissing me. "Lukey" "okay okay im done" he sai kissing me again. "okay i'll be back in a little bit" "okay" we kissed one more time and i left. "CARMEN YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPEND LAST NIGHT!" I screamd once i got in her room all the boys were at Louis's and she invited me over to hang out. "what happend?" she asked. i told her everything. "WHAT? so you guys did it?" "yep" "oh my gosh! how was it?" "amazing!" i said and i laughed. "okay okay now enough about Luke and i. what about you and Harry anything happen? or is going to happen?" i asked her.