Chapter 17

Selena~when we got to the house all of the boys were a bit tipsy. except Liam he was the driver. Also, apperently Zayn went with the blonde to her house, Niall we got to him before he did anything with the brunnett he was with, and Luke well he just snogged her and she blew him off for some guy who started buying her drinks at the club. i could look at Niall and Luke the same after they led me on, even in the car they were trying to get with me after what they did in the club i couldnt stand them for right now. I walked to my Calums room to check on him since he left early. He was fast asleep on his bed. so i left and went to check on Carmen to make sure Harry didnt do anything stupid, like he always does. i knocked on her door and heard a silent "come in" i walked in and saw Carmen sitting on her bed with a pillow and her eyes were red, she's been crying. "Carmen are you okay?!" I asked rushing to her side. "Yeah its noth-" "What did Harry do to you?" i asked her cutting her off. "n-no-nothing" "dont say that Carmen. just tell me what he did and ill hurt him-" "no" she said "what?" "he just took me out of the club and we went to the beach it was so romantic and he asked me if there was a man in my life and i said no and i asked him if there was a woman in his life and he said maybe, i thought he was just joking but when we came back inside i was about to tell him how i felt about him and then he got a call and i think it was his girlfriend" she said burting into tears again. "so he led you on?!" i asked her "yes and i feel awful." "imma go downstairs and-" "no please dont do anything i should have gotten the hint when he said that he maybe had another girl in his life." "okay fine i wont hurt him, how about i go and change and i get atub of chocolate ice cream and we can have a movie night?" I asked her. her face brightend up. "i would love that" she said smiling. "Great i'll be right back" i said getting up i put on my short shorts that i wear to sleep and a loose t-shirt, i also ordered a pizza. i then went downstairs and saw all the boys talking and laughing.i walked right passed them and went into the kitchen. "Hey Sele wacha doin?" Ashton asked from the living room "im just getting some ice cream!" "Ohh get us some!" louis shouted. "Sorry but im going to need most of it so get your own i said walking into the living room. "Woah Sele your not going to be as skinny as you are now if you eat all of that" Liam said. i looked down at what i got and it was atleast 4 tubs of ice cream chocolate syrup, whipcream, soda, and popcorn. "Hey! is that the only reason you like me because im skinny?!" i said setting the stuff down and pretending to look hurt. "no thats not what i ment!" "Yeah yeah okay sure" i said letting a fake tear slip. I was a great actress if i say so myself. "LIAM! YOUR MAKING THE POOR GIRL CRY" Harry said going up to me and trying to hug me but i rejected it and turned around "its oky Sele please dont cry" i started laughing and turned around and all the boys looked at me confused. "Haha i cant believe you guys fell for that!" i said laughing really hard and going to where they keep the movies. "So you were just pretending to cry?!" Liam asked me. "haha its called acting Li." I sad getting up with the three movies i picked up. "Wow your a very good actor!" He said applauding. "you actually made me feel bad!" Liam added "haha good now i gotta go" i said grabbing at the ice cream and stuff. What are you going to do with at that?" "Uhh eat it." i said in a duh tone. "By yourself?" Mikey asked. "No Carmen and i are going to have a sleep over in her room. So call me if there a knock at the door!" Yelled starting to walk uo the stairs. "well why dont you guys just downstairs and have the movie night with us?" Luke asked glared at Harry even though he didnt say anything. I sighed and said "oh nothing i thought Carmen could use a bit of cheering up." i said stopping halfway up the stairs. "Cheering up for what?" Harry asked looking at me confused. I glared at him even more. "oh nothing. now im gunna go so call me if someone knocks" i yelled again already at Carmens door. "hey i got the ice cream." i said putting the stuff on her bed. "That looks more than just ice cream." she laughed "i know bu i love food so we are finishing this" "damn Sele i didnt know you loved it that much" she said laughing "this isnt even half of how much i love food" "really?" "Yeah i mean theres a pizza on its way" "really?" "yup-" "Sele someones knocking" i heard Louis yell. "More like the pizzas here" "oh gosh Selena" she said rolling her eyes i took the money out of my bra since i put it there earlier. i ran downstairs to see Liam holding the pizzas "hey wheres the lizza guy?" i asked "the boys and i paid" "what you didnt have to do that!" i said taking the pizzas "well if your taking ice cream and soda AND you ordered pizza then Camren must be really bummed out." He said smiling "thanks Li" i said hugging him."well i gotta get back. pizza always help us girls!" i said going up the stairs. "Aww can we join?" Said a still drunk Luke. "Yeah i want food too" Niall yelled too"nope order your own food!" I said and went back into the room with Carmen "mmm that smells good!" She said looking at the pizza "i know c'mon put in the movie so we can start eating!" i said and we watched two of the movies and finished all of the pizzas and ice creams and in the middle of the third movie we fell asleep.