Chapter 39

Selena~"That sounds perfect" she squeald and i laughed. "lets go get tell the boys then get ready!" "Okay" we walked back to the room. I sat on Lukes lap. "hey Lukey?" "yeah babe?" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Would you like to go on a double date with Harry and Carmen?" "umm sure when?" "right now, Carmen and i want to go to the beach" "okay sure lets go get read!" he said standing up and carring us to the other room. "okay let me change" i said an he put me down. i looked through my swimsuit drawer and finanly found it, it was an Emilio Pucci Bikini, which i loved. i took off my over sized sweater, i had a tank top under it. i looked at Luke who was just staring at me. "hey im not just going to strip right infront off you!" i said throughing my sweater at him. "You were about too!" "No i wasnt i was just taking my sweater off!" "yeah okay" he said coming up to me and smirking. "just shut up and change im going to change in the bathroom" "no its okay you can change in here" he said winking at me and i smiled. "Hmm... how about no" i said walking to the bathroom. i finished changing and Carmen and Harry were already, ready and so was Luke. "ready?" Carmen asked me. "yep lets go!" i said. Harry drove us to the beach and we got off. "c'mon!" Harry said grabbing Carmens hand and pulling her twards the water. "C'mon Sele" Luke sai getting off the car and helping me off. "where are we going?" i asked him as he was dragging me farther away from the car. "i thought we would take a walk" "oooh romantic" i said and he smiled. And he laughed. then we stopped after awahile. he started taking his shirt off and i couldnt help but check him out. i quickly looked away and started taking my booty shorts and my loose t-shirt off ten he was staring. "why dont you take a picture? itll last longer" i said and winked at him. "could i?" "no!" we laughed. "Beat you to the water!" I said and ran. "no fair you got a head start!" he said running after me. idove right in and then came up to. Luke all of a sudden grabbed me and through me back into the water. "Luke!" i yelled and he laughed. i got up and pushed him and he fell in to. "hey!" "hey" i said laughing at him. after awhile of messing around in the water, we got out and jut sat there looking at the sunset. i felt someone starring at me and i looked at over at Luke. "why are you starring?" i asked him looking down and he put a finger under my chin and so i could look at him. then he kissed me. it was so romantic and pationate. "hey wanna go back in?" he asked "sure i said and we walked back in the water and just swam in the moonlight. He put his wrapped his arms around my waist and i wrapped mine aroung his neck. "you are so beautiful" he said and i smiled then he kissed me, and i kissed back i was running my fingers in his wet hair. "I-i-i love you" he said kind of nervous i kissed him and he smiled. "I love you too" and we kissed again. "so everytime i tell you something or ask you something your just going to kiss meaning yes?" "Yep" i said and he smiled. "so can i kiss you again?" and i kissed him and he smiled. the kissed me again. it was perfect i wish this moment would last forever.