Chapter 30

Carmen~I woke in my small little room. Well not really a room. A little cubby. Yesterday we were watching T.V but I didn't pay any attention. I cuddled next to Calum, but the stare Harry gave him. As if he wanted to smash his face. He then looked at me. This time he didn't smile. He shook his head. He needs to stop this. Paige is coming today. I stood up said goodbye to everyone and went to my cubby. Everyone looked surprised cause usually I would stay awake all night but I went to bed. His face made me think. Were we ever going to stop this game? This morning Harry left to go pick her up from the airport. He left a while back and he'll be back any minute now. Everyone was already awake. I slept late cause i didn't want to be part of the world at the moment. "Carmen wake up." Selena groaned as she lift up my little room curtain. I groaned. She left and then Niall came. "Come on Carmen. I know it's going to be hard but don't worry. You got us and Calum." Niall whispered. I smiled at him. I nodded and woke up. "FINALLY!" Louis laughed. I got my clothes, and took a long shower. I cried a little but sucked it up and got out. I put on a black and green striped shirt, with black jeans and black converse and my gray beanie. I put in my jewlery with my curled hair. I had gotten a piercing a while back but never put it on until today. I got out and tried to hurry out before Harry and Paige got home. I grabbed my guitar and almost headed out until Harry opened the door. Damn. "Hey guys." I said acting natural. Paige smiled at me. "Your Carmen. I saw your concert on YouTube. You were great." She smiled. She was a very skinny blonde, tall, and really blue eyes. She was very pretty. No wonder why he chose her instead of me. "Oh my god I love your hair." She gasped looking at it. "Thank you." I said pretending to be honored. She laughed. I smiled a bit but it went away. I looked at Harry. He smiled at Paige ad pecked her lips. He smiled but like if I was suppose to be jealous. "We'll excuse me I gotta go." I said hurrying outside. "Want me to go?" Selena asked meeting Paige. "No don't worry." I said about to cry. "Are you sure babe?" Calum asked grabbing my hand. "Yeah don't worry babe." I said pecking his lips. Made me want to cry more. I quickly left with my guitar. "Where are you going?" Harry asked getting off the bus smiling and crossing his arms like he won. "Shouldn't you be inside with Paige?" I asked. It was about to rain. "Aren't you suppose to be with Calum?" He asked still smiling. I just turned around and ignored him. "You have nothing to say." He laughed. I stopped and turned around towards him. "Leave me alone." I said in his face. "Not going to happen." He said back. It began to rain. I shook my head in disgust. How could he be so mean? I turned around and left again. "Where are you going?" He asked now concerned. "WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE?" I snapped. It was now pouring. "It's raining." He said getting closer to bring me inside. I pushed him away. "I don't care. Neither do you." I snapped leaving. I went to a park that was now all wet due to the rain. I grabbed my guitar and started playing. "Did you forget, that I was even alive, did you forget, everything we ever had, did you forget, did you forget, about me." I sang slowly. "Did you regret ever standing by myself, did you forget, what we were feeling inside, now I'm left, to forget about us." "But somewhere we went wrong, we were once so strong, our love is like a song, you can't forget it." "Now I guess this is where we have to stand, did you regret, ever holding my hand, never again, don't forget, please don't forget, we had it all, we were about to fall more in love, than we were before. I won't forget. I won't forget. About us." "But somewhere we went wrong. We were once so strong. Our love is like a song. You can't forget it." "But somewhere we went wrong. We were once so strong. Our love is like a song. You can't forget it at all." "At last all the pictures have been burned, all the past is just a lesson the we learned. I won't forget, please don't forget.us." Somewhere we went wrong. Our love is like a song. But you won't sing along. You forgotten about us." I sanged and a tear drop fell. It was a song I wrote as you can tell. About Harry. He makes me feel so bad I have to turn him into a song. Ugh! I feel like Taylor Swift. "Carmen." I heard and turned around. It was Selena listening. She was wet of the rain. I began to cry and she ran to me and hugged me. I can't do this anymore.