Chapter 47

Selena~Luke and i watched as Carmen and Harry played tag, we laughed at them, they act like little kids. I'm not complaining i act like that too. "Hey Sele" "yeah Luke?" "i love you" i pecked him on the lips. "I love you too" he smiled. "wanna go walk around?" he asked me. "Sure i'd love too" i said getting up from the grass we were sitting on. He grabbed my hand and we started walking. "okay Sele, how long until its your birthday?" "umm a coouple weeks" "so its in May?" "yep" "what day?" i havent really told anyone about my birthday the only person who knows is Harry, but i think he's to busy focusing on Carmen. which i dont mind. "umm the eleventh" "really? wow its almost here" "yeah" "why didnt you tell me before?" "Because its not tht big of a deal" "yes it is! your going to be 18" "yeah and your still not old enough for me" i said and winked at him. Luke was a two months younger than me. "Sure im not" he smiled. "your not" we laughed. "so what would yoh like for your birthday?" "nothing im fine just having you with me" "oh come on everybody wants something" "okay fine i do want something" "okay what is it?" "you have to catch me to find out!" i said and ran as fast as i could away from him. After awhile of running away from him, hrle finally caught up to me and and tackeld me to the floor, he was on top of me. "Now tell me what you want!" "fine! i wanted you" he smiled. "well i can give myself to you if you want" he winked, i smirked. "oh really?" "yep" "so your THAT easy?" i said. "hey im not easy! i just love you" "i love you, now get your blonde, blue eyed ass off of me!" I said pushing him off, and ran off to find Carmen and Harry. "hey get back here!" "No! come and catch me!" "Sele not again!" "To bad!" i said running in the direction Carmen and Harry ran off to. i stopped after awhile and Luke was still trying to catch up. i couldnt find them so i texted Carmen. 'hey where are you guys?' 'we are at the tree by the where the little kids play' 'oh okay hey tell Harry, Luke and i are going to walk to the hotel' 'are you sure? i can ask Harry to drive you guys?' 'nah its okay Luke and i are going to walk around then go to the hotel' 'okay'. after i texted her i went back to get Luke. "Hey Lukey! wanna go walk around town?" "yeah sure let me text Harry" "i already did and they said okay" "okay then lets go" after awhile of walked we went to get some icecream. "so you really think so?" he asked me. "yeah, im pretty sure that tom and jerry are bestfriends even though they fight alot. they just have a complicated relationship" he laughed at me. "true but how do they manage to stay friends when tom just wants to eat him?" "Luke its complicated" we laughed walking in to Louis' room where everyone was most likey at. "hey guys whats so funny?" Liam asked. "oh nothing we were just talking about tom and jerry" "the cartoon?" "no my cousins" i said sarxasticaly. "YOU HAVE COUSINS NAMED TOM AND JERRY?" Louis yelled. "No! i was being sarcastic" "oh well that sucks" we all laughed. "So how was the park?" Zayn asked. "it was good i out ran Luke for awhile he couldnt catch up to me" "i did the first time!" "yeah thats because i started walking" he pouted. i kissed his little pouting lips. "better?" "no i want another one!" i kissed him again and he smiled. "yay!" we lauged. "so guys how are the girls?" i asked them. "good" they all replied. i looked around Harry and Carmen werent here so im guessing there in their room. Niall wasnt here either. "Wheres Niall?" "he went out to i have no idea where" Liam answerd. "oh okay, well im going to go shower" i said getting up. "i'll join you" Luke said getting up. "no you wont" i said running into my room grabbing my clothes and going into it, i lovked the door. "hey let me in!" "sorry Luke, but i you can come in next time" "really?" "Only if you dont try anything!" "okay i wont!" "then next tome it is!" i said taking my clothes off and showering. After i was done i got out and went to Carmens room.