Chapter 12

Carmen~ To be honest I was loving it here. I've only been here less than an hour and I loved it already. The view from my window was beautiful. I was in my room unpacking a bit, while everyone was downstairs watching a movie. I was too shy. That Calum guy was cute and smiled at me weirdly but to be honest, I melt when Harry smiles at me. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. Selena walked in happily. "Hey Hun. Why aren't you downstairs?" She asked dancing. "Well someone is in a good mood." I said noticing her happy. "Dude meeting 5sos and Luke. Oh my god!" I almosT laughed as she said that. You can tell. "I thought you liked Niall tho?" I questioned. "I don't know. But come lets go downstairs." She winked and pulled my hand. I swear this chick. I laughed. We laughed and went downstairs. "Where were you hiding love?" Asked Louis. I swear the One Direction boys make me Swoon. I shyly sat down next to Selena and Ashton. "In my room." I answered shyly. Louis on top of Selena. "Don't be shy." He grabbed my shoulder and shook me. Selena laughed. "Your not that light, you hippo." Laughed Selena. Everyone laughed. "I'll sit on Carmen then." Said Louis on top of me too. I began to get him off. "Oh god. Maybe even bigger then a hippo." I laughed with everyone. Louis got off. "I thought we were friends." Huffed Louis. We laughed. I looked at Harry. He smiled at me. I got the courage and smiled back. He began to wink at me. I almost melted. But then again, Harry was a big flirt. I don't care. That boy makes me melt like a Popsicle on the Fourth of July. I then looked at Calum. He sat next to Luke and Liam. I caught him staring at me but once I caught him, he turned away quickly and blushed. Cute. I heard his music before and I have to say. They were good. While watching White Chicks I began to play with my fingers. I LOVE WHITE CHICKS, but I wanted to do more. Selena laughed. I watched her laugh and she laughed like crazy which made me laugh. At this point we all laughed. It seemed like Zayn was reading my mind Cuz he yawned loudly. "Can we go to the boardwalk?" Asked Zayn. Everyone agreed. "We need to go change." Selena said as we both go upstairs. "Ok, but put something sexy!" Louis joked. We laughed. "All the time." I joked. We entered the room and she freaked out. "OH MY GOD LUKE IS HOT!" She freaked. I laughed at her. Obviously she has a thing. He kept looking at her. He caught me and I smirked. Niall looked at Sel too. Wait two guys? Wow. She got game. I laughed at myself.