Chapter 65

Selena~Carmen went to bed already and the guys and i were watching another movie. i decided i needed to go to bed since the VMA'S were tomorrow. "well guys im going to bed" i said and they nodded. "us to" they said. "okay well then off to cuddle with my pilow" i said halfway up the stairs. "so your a cuddler?" Louis laughed. "yes i am" "do you need a cuddle buddy?" Niall asked "yes i do anyone feel free to join me" i said sarcasticaly. "okay i will" i heard Niall joke. well atleast i thought it was a joke. it was around twelve when i felt someone lay down next to me. "hey" i said. "hey" i heard Nialls voice. "i didnt think you were actually going to come" i said. "and why is that?" he asked. "because i was joking" "oh" he said getting up. but i stopped him. "no no its okay now that your already here" i said. He layed back down and i moved the pilow from wher i was cuddling with it and wrapped my arms around Niall."oh well i guess you are a cuddler" he said even though it was dark i could tell he was smurking. "yeah well just wait till im asleep" i said and he wrapped his arms aroun me. I got a weird feeling when he touched me, it wasnt a bad feeling. But Luke never made me feel like this.

The next morning i woke to my alarm on my phone and i groand.i was about to get up when he said. "No wait cuddle a little longer please" i almost forgot Niall was here. "No Ni i have to get ready for the VMA'S" "there not till later come on please?" he asked. "fine" i said and cuddled into him. after twenty minutes i got up. "hey where are you going?" "to shower" "can i come" "in your dreams Ni" "please? i wont try anything" "who said i didnt want you to try anything?" i asked him and shut the door behind me, and locked it. "hey let me in" "no sorry maybe later" i said and got into the shower. I got dressed and then put on my make up and did my hair.