Chapter 56

Carmen~ "Or is anything going to happen?" She asked me raising her eyebrow. I frowned. I never really thought that before. All we have done was kiss and close to that but anything else other than hugging and all that no. "Actually no. But I'm going to wait until marriage." I said. She looked at me wierd. "Really? Until marriage!" She asked me. I nodded surely. "Of course. I'm waiting for the one." I said surely knowing that's what I wanted. "Come on we all know Harry is the one for you." Selena sat patting my knee. "Dude we've only been dating at least a month." I said. "Exactly. And you guys are already showing everyone you guys are meant to be." Selena laughed. "I don't know. I'll think about it." I said. "Good. Now enough of this talk we are going to Starbucks." She laughed grabbing my hand. "Ok hold on. Let me take a shower." I said getting up with my sweats. "Ok. I'll be here." She said happily on the couch. I grabbed my light blue ripped jeans, then a light blue white sweater and creamy color flats. I took a shower thinking. I love Harry but I'm not sure if we'll be together that he can be trusted. I turned it off and dried off. i put my favorite jewlery. Then curled my hair. I looked at myself. Ok I guess. "Ready!" I said going to the living room finding Selena jumping off the couch. "Let's go." Selena said opening the door. "You look good." She told me. "Thanks. You seem really happy." I said laughing at her as we got on the elevator and I pushed the button. "I am." She winked and I laughed. We got out and headed outside the hotels door and paps got all around us. "CARMEN! SELENA!" They all called us with questions. We got into a Black Range Rover and Selena passenger and I Driver. "Wow." I gasped. "I know." She smiled. I turned it on and we started driving away. "I can't believe we're leaving here." She sighed. "Are you sad? I'm glad! It's cold! But I guess the sights and People are cool. BUT THE FOOD! Oh my god..." I said loudly cause the food was good. "Hehe. Yeah but mostly the memories we had." She sighed. I smiled. "We got more ahead." I said. She laughed. After talking about stupid things we got to Starbucks. We got off and a whole bunch of people came over. Me and Selena ran as our bodyguards held them back. As we entered a few people screamed and wanted a picture. We smiled and gave them one. After all that we ordered and sat down. "Is this going to happen all the time?" She laughed. "It seems." I laughed. My phone rang. "Hello?" I answered. "Hello girls. It's Simon. Are you ready to come back to England?" He asked. "Yeah." I answersed mouthing to Selena that it was Simon. "Ok when you get back you guys are performing London," He said. I got excited. "Really? Cool. I'll tell everyone." I said smiling at Selena. "No problem. I already called Liam." He said. "Ok. Thanks again." I said. "No problem. See you here tomorrow." Simon said hanging up. "What he say?" Selena asked eager. "We're going to England tomorrow." I said. Her eyes widen. "Oh my god. Yes!" She said happily then sipping her cup. "What part?" She asked excited. "Does it matter?" I asked laughing sipping. "Are you done song writing?" She asked me. "Almost. Niall helped me with it." I said and her face looked down. "What's wrong?" I asked her knowing by her face. "Nothing it's that...me and Luke got in a fight because supposedly I have a thing for Niall." She said rolling her eyes. "Really?! Me too! Well not with Niall but with Calum. I'm a whore." I said and she laughed. "Our boys." She laughed. "Speaking of boys lets go. I want boy lips." I laughed with Selena leaving Starbucks. We again ran inside the car. "Let's go." I said laughing and leaving to the hotel. We opened the door to Louis's room and there we saw the boys on the couch or kitchen. "Hi guys." Selena said plopping on the couch. "HEY!" They all greeted happily hugging us all. "Hi babe." Harry said picking me up and kissing my lips. "Hey." I smiled at him and I kissed back. "SHE'S MINE!" Louis shouted grabbing me the waist and pulling down. "No she isn't." Harry laughed and grabbed me. "We'll see." He grinned and we stared at him. "How about for the last day we go out? It is our last day." Zayn suggested. Me and Selena looked at each other and then nodded at each other. "Sure." We smiled at them and smiled back happily. Luke was holding Selena tight and she whispered something and he looked at me. "Don't worry I won't tell." I whispered in his ear and he blushed widely. "Let us get ready." Zayn said running to his room. "Zayn we have no time to fix your HAIR!" Louis shouted. We all laughed. Everyone went to get ready and they went to change. "Come with?" Luke said holding Selena tight. "Nope once you guys get in there it's going to be hard to get you out." I laughed grabbing Selena's arm and plopping down on the other couch and I on the other. "She's the boss." She laughed and Luke stuck out his TOUNGE out and left to change. "What about you?" Harry whispered in my ear. "Later Styles." I smiled and he smiled back then kissed me cheek then left. I smiled and looked at Selena and raised her eyebrows. "Later." She said laughing. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the guitar nearby. Seems they were practicing. "Sing the course of your favorite song." Selena said eager. "Ok it's bit of a slow song." I warned then begin playing it slightly. "It's you, it's you, it all for you, everything I do, tell you I'm the one, heaven is a place on Earth with you, tell me everything you want to do, i hear you like the bad girls honey is that true." I sang and smiled. "That's GREAT! I like the last part. Do you like the bad girls. It's about Harry huh?" She asked winking. I nodded. "You know me so well." I said smiling like a chipmunk. She laughed. "What about you?" I asked her. She shook her head. "Almost." She winked. The boys came in looking all pretty. "Oh look at you boys all pretty." I laughed. They laughed as well. "Ready?" Luke asked grabbing Selena's hand. "Yeah." Selena said smiling. "Let's go." I said as Harry grabbed my hand and we left to the elevator. "This is my jam." Louis laughed at the elevator music. We got off the elevator to the lobby. "Get ready." Zayn said sighing and we were leaving. Bunch of people everywhere. More than ever. "Move." Luke hissed as someone tried to step on Selena. As we were going a male fan shouted, "HARRY YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A WHORE!" He shouted and Harry let go of my hand and turned around furious. "SAY THAT AGAIN!" Harry shouted going to the fan. "HARRY!" I shouted after him.