Chapter 50

Carmen~ Me and Selena were watching a movie and eating pizza till I heard a knock. "I'LL GET IT!" I shouted. Selena laughed. "Like I was." She rolled her eyes. I skipped to the door and opened to see Harry. "Hey babe." I said happily cause I haven't seen him all day. I hugged him tight. "Hey love. I missed you." He laughed huggingme really tight. "I missed you too!" I said hugging him tight. We released and he looked at my hair. "I love your hair. Sexy." He winked. "Wasn't I sexy with purple?" I asked raising my eyebrows. He grabbed my waist. "Hot." He whispered then looked at me. "That's what I wanted to hear." I smirked. Selena laughed. "Wow. Gotten cheesy over the years." She laughed putting her arm around me. "Maybe." He playfully pushed Selena's hand and hugged me away from Selena. She laughed. "Sorry Styles. She's mine." She laughed again putting her arm around me. "I'm a little whore." I laughed loudly with them. "I'm going to borrow her for a while ok?" She said. Harry pouted and shook his head like a little kid. "Sorry." She said beginning to close and shut the door. Before he left I opened the door and quickly gave him a kiss. "See you later babe." I smiled with him and sneaked back into the room. I plopped on the couch. "Hehe. I love how you and Harry are together instead of Paige." Selena laughed. "Yeah. But I'm surprised. You've known Harry so long. How come you didnt meet her now?" I asked confused since they were best friends. "Well you see me and Harry separated when he entered the X Factor and I lost touch." She sighed. That was funny that I had the same experience. "Funny. Me too. Me and Niall were inseparable." I said sighing. "Then the X Factor." I sighed. Selena looked at me and threw a pillow. "Cheer up. We got each other now and that won't happen to us cause we know better." She smiled which made me smile as well. I need more time with Niall. He made this happen. "I'm glad we have each other." I smiled and continued to watch the movie until an idea popped in my head. "Hey what if we go shopping with Pedro, Lucy, and Jesy. They are the experts." I said. Selena's eyes light up. "That's great. We'd get great advice." Selena said grabbing her phone and putting on speaker. "Hello." Pedro said in his little voice. "Hey Pedro. It's Carmen and Selena." Selena said into the phone. "Oh hey girls! Whatcha girls doing?" He asked happily. He made me smile. "Oh nothing. We wanted to ask if you, Lucy, and Jesy would go shopping with us tomorrow. We are going to our first awards and we wanna look hot." I said winking at Selena. "OF COURSE! I'll call them girls later. We going make you guys look HOT!" Pedro said excited. "Aw thanks Pedro. Well see you tomorrow at the hotel." We said. "Ok bye hon." Pedro said hanging up. After watching the movie it was now 8 and I decided to sleep. "Later." I said hugging Selena goodnight and heading to my room finding Harry in bed shirtless in the dark watching T.V smiling at me. "Ready?" He smirked. I laughed and scoffed. "You wish." I scoffed as I grabbed my Pj's and was heading to the bathroom. "You could change in front of me." He smirked. I shook my head laughing and changing. After changing, I went to bed. "Goodnight." I kissed his lip. "Why?" He asked puppy face. I laughed. "Wanna break the rules now Mr. Styles?" I asked. He nodded. I laughed and we just talked for hours of pointless funny things. Which I didn't mind...