Intimacy

BEA's POV

          He traces my face with his fingers while he kisses me passionately. I tried my best to answer his hungry kisses...

"Open your mouth honey..." i followed and he slid his tounge inside my mouth devouring all places inside. Our tounge fought their own battle that intensify the heat of our body. He kissed me like he's craving for me and everytime our lips are entwined my heart is beating crazily and butterflies inside my stomach rejoice.

          His hands are moving back and forth all over my body. Memorizing all my curves and corners . Moans escaped my mouth in every touch he makes. I'm crying his name not to stop. His lips trailed down to my jaw down to my neck giving me small kisses. He always leaves a mark and i let him do that. He cupped my breast and i moaned his name again. His hand gently massage it while he sucked the other hungrily like a baby. I even arched my back when i feel his thump pressing my peak.

          His kisses rundown to my tummy...down under to my womanhood.
"You smell so sweet honey..." he was teasing me with his fingers running up and down on my slit. My breath hitched when his fingers find its way inside me.

          I can feel his tounge roaming around my sacred part and his fingers playing with my clit. His thumb played with my sensitive part and i moaned while calling his name again.
"Cum for me honey..." he murmured thats why I did. I felt him licking all my juices and cleaning and kissing my legs.

          He got up to claim my lips again. And my hand travel to his abs and played with it teasingly. As i lower his boxers I encircle my legs to his waist making his body close to mine. He heaved a deep breath when he felt my hands around his manhood. He moaned while we kissed and i feel his body tensed-up. I start strocking him, it's my first time doing it to him and i don't know if i'm doing right. I saw his eyes tightly closed. By the looks of it it seems he's satisfied and i can't help but to smile. I'm glad that I can make him happy. He moaned as he calls my name repeatedly...
"I might cum if you don't stop honey..." he said " but i wanna cum inside you."

          Once more he showered my face and neck with his kisses. He positioned his body between my legs as he entered my womanhood. I looked into his eyes with so much passion and desire. He starts thrusting inside me and I can't helped but to bite his shoulder and scratch his back. He grooned and cup my breast as he moved faster on top of me.

          The room was filled with our moans, giving each other our satisfaction and love. We dance with our own rhytm and played with fire that started burning us with wanting each other.
"Aahh..." i moaned "i'm cumming..."
"Cum with me honey... i love you!" as he whisper to my ear before kissing my head. And we cum to each other with love, passion and desire...

"You are mine, heart, body and soul...BEA." He said
He laid next to me and still giving me small kisses on my neck...
"I love your scent honey...i love you and everything about you..." he whispered again

          I smiled as I embraced my body close to him...
"I love you too Alex. You will always be the only man in my life..."

          And then I gently close my eyes as he pull me closer to his body. He embraced me by my waist and I tightly hugged him and rest my head to his chest. We sleep that way with our naked body under the sheet....

I lost count as for how many times we made loved last night. Knowing Alex he will never get tired. I love this man so much and I think i cannot live without him. He's the father of my child and i want us to be a family.

As we woke up we just fixed ourselves and drove our way to my condo. Gising na si Fonsy ng dumating kame at nasa hapag na. Tuwang-tuwa na sumalubong ang bata sa aming dalawa at sabay-sabay kaming nag-agahan.