PROlOUGE

**Nine years ago**

"Frank please let go your hurting me"

Samantha begs her husband who is busy dragging her from the kitchen to the living room.

"You lying annoying bitch, I know you have money now tell me were it is or else your daughters will hear from me and you will not like what I will do"

Frank practically drunk out of his mind was beating the hell out of Samantha.

Cassie and her younger sister Mary being use to the abuse of their father hid under Cassie bed for protection in case their father comes for them.

"Cassie am scared what if he hurts mommy really bad this time" 11 years old Mary told her sister. Thinking about it Cassie became afraid. Trying to save her mother

"Don't worry Mary, close your eyes and block your ears and whatever happen don't come out until you hear mine or moms voice okay"

Mary not knowing what to do did as she was instructed and wished Cassie good luck.

Trying to be brave Cassie ran down and what she saw gave her the shock of her life. Their on the ground she saw her mother being rape by her father.

"this is what you get for lying to be bitch"

Samantha was crying in pain and anguish. Cassie came out of her shocked state when he heard her mother screaming and without thinking she Carried an empty bottle of beer and hit Frank on the head.

Frank fell hard on the ground from the pain and Cassie used it as an opportunity to help her mother. Trying to pull Samantha up she did not know when Frank was up from the ground.

Frank grabbed her by her hair and pulled her up. Feeling the hard pain Cassie screamed. Frank dragged her to the kitchen and rough placed her on the kitchen counter.

"Now you fighting back eh.. Trying to save the bitch of a mother I see I will show you and teach you the lesson you will never forget".

Feeling the pain on her head Cassie did not know when Frank pulled down her shorts. Suddenly feeling the rush of air on her leg. Cassie tried sitting up but was forcefully pushed down again my Frank.. Her panties were removed she now realised what was about to happen and she started begging

"Dad don't do this please not this" she begged

"ohhh!! Now the little whore is begging. Too bad I am not fully convince".

Without any thought of what his action can do Frank wickedly pushed himself inside her and took away her innocence. Cassie tried to push her away but it only encourage him to do more.

Trying to get rid of the pain Cassie saw a knife beside her and with out thinking took it and stabbed Frank right into is heart repeatedly crying and shouting.

"I HATE YOU... I HATE ALL MEN."

After that day, nobody spoke of what happened. Cassie became cold and closed off all emotions. She went to college and worked very hard to provide for her mom and sister. At the age of 20 she became successful in her architecture career and progressed. A year later she started her own building company and became the successful billionaire she is today everything  about her changed.
____________________________________
What do you think?
Do you like it?
Its my first book
Pls don't forget to vote
And comment on what you Thanks.
Kezimena💓