Chapter Thrity-six

Cassie Pov
I just had the best dream in my 25 years of living. I opened my eyes and I am greeted with the perfect view of Jayden's chest. I began to trace my hands around his chest and I sigh in peace.

"Good morning beautiful" I felt wetness in between my legs just by the sound of his voice.

"Good morning" i felt his hands tighten around my waist.

"Are you sore?" he asked

"I don't know, I've not moved" I said while blushing.

"I love it when you blush"  his hands went down to my ass making me jump.

I looked at him and he had a wide smile on his face. I began to move out of the bed and I felt the pain making me whimper but its not that painful.

"Is it painful" I shook my head

"Really? Well I made love to you last night and I was gentle, so I didn't cause any damage"is he for real.

"Arrogant little dick" I muttered

"I can assure you my dick is not little"

"Really?"

"Yes really"

"Then show me"

"Lets go take a bath then my love" I laughed at his excuse. He left the bed and vegan to walk towards the bathroom in all his naked glory. And I followed him.

He put on the shower and waited for the water to become warm. When it was warm, he went under and I just watched him.

"Care to join me love" i moved towards him and he wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me I told his body.

"I have never made love in the bathroom before" I said shyly making him smile widely.

"Well I can help with that experience" then he smashed his lips on mine.

*MATURE CONTENT*

The kiss was rough but also passionate. he pushed my back against the wall making me gaps, he used that as an opportunity and he shoved his tongue into my mouth.

His hands went to the back of my kneel making me jump and wrapping my legs around his waist. He left my lips and started trailing kisses down my neck. From my beck to my breast sucking and nibbling on my nipple making me moan loud.

"You said my dick is small, I don't want to make love to you Cassie, I want to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to work through out today" I moaned loudly at what he said.

His hands traveled to my as and he lifted my ass up and I one moment he slammed his dick into me making me to cry out in both pain and pleasure. He didn't give me time to adjust he said thrusting into me in a high and fast pace. I wrapped my hands around his neck screaming his name due to the harsh pleasure. His thrust were hard, fast and wild making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

It didn't take time for me to reach my climax but he didn't stop he gave me two hard thrust before spilling his sperm into me and he pulled out.
MATURE CONTENT OVER.

I became too weak because all my energy has gone. Jayden noticed and he chuckled a little. he bath me and himself and took me out of the bathroom. I was so weak to dress myself, so Jayden dressed me. I felt like a baby. He was combing my hair when we heard a knock on the door.

"Are you guys done, Cassie you have guest i hope you guys has rounded up your activity in there" I heard Benson's voice.

"Do you think they heard up last night and just now?" I asked him.

"Everyone heard us Cass, everyone" I looked at him in horror.

We both walked down the stairs hand in hand and we saw our family in the living room.  When they sat both of us, they started shaking their head in disappointment.

"Am so disappointed in both of you. Your both lucky that Jason is a heavy sleeper" I turned to Jason who is busy playing with his toys on the ground. I noticed there were other people in the house. I turned and I saw my mom and sister with their boyfriends.

"Martha what are they doing in my house?" They left me, so why coming back.

"Cassie, its been 3 months. I think you need a closure don't you want to be free. You can't ignore them forever" i know what's she is saying is right but they betrayed me. I nodded my head.

"What are you doing here" I asked rather calmly and nice this time.

"Cassie we can here to apologize. Am so sorry for what I said to you that day. I didn't mean any of it. You nothing like dad. Your the best thing that happened to our family. I am so sorry please forgive me please" Mary broken down and started crying.

"My daughter, i don't know what to say. I am ungrateful. You fought hard just to put food on our table when I couldn't. Am so sorry I picked someone over you am so sorry, am sorry" Bruce hugged my mother and she sobbed into his shirt.

I looked at my mom and sister, but I'm not angry, I'm just sad because of the turn out event of our relationship.

"Am sorry too, for being hard on you guys. I didn't know how to deal with my emotion. So I treated the both of you  the way I did with my workers. I was harsh and i probably deserve some of the things you said. When both of you found love, I won't die i was jealous" everyone in the room gaps and I smiled. I sat down cause my legs were still sore.

"Yes I was because both of you made it easy. You had friends, you had sanity and you were happy. But I wasn't. Maybe yo knew, maybe you didn't. Then when you told me you found love I felt unwanted. Because I couldn't picture a man ever loving me. Even the world took me as a heartless person therefore not giving me a chance at love" i looked at all of them and their mouth were opened i. shock.

"Then Jayden came along, my personal assistant. I began to feel feel things for Jay, but I didn't understand what it was. Martha was about to tell me but you guys showed up and I broke. I turned to the only place I felt love and that was with Jayden family. I began to spend most of my time with them. With Benson I cane over my fear if fathers. And with Jayden i felt special and loved. And now i can say am a proud mother of a beautiful baby boy and I am madly in love with the father of my child" I smiled at Jayden who was nearly in tears.

"Am sorry for all that I have done and I forgive you two and I hope you can forgive me also" a tear feel from my eyes and immediately I was pulled into a tight hug from my sister and mother.

Later that day, everyone Introduce themselves and I blessed the marriage of my mom and Bruce who is going to be my step dad.  And we started planning moms wedding.

I looked around and I saw the smiling face of my family. Looks like God answered my prayers.
____________________________________
finally everything in Cassie life are in other.

What do you think about Cassie revelation?

VOTE and COMMENT if you like this chapter.

Kezimena💓