Epilogue.

Jayden Pov.

5 months later.

I woke up when I felt something moving around my stomach. I opened my eyes and I saw Cassie, beautiful as always even with her morning hair.

"Good morning baby" i greeted her.

"Good morning my love" she leaned i. And kissed me passionately. She left my lips and began trailing open mouth kisses from my jaw to my neck.

She kissed from my neck down to my chest and then to my stomach and stopped at the hem of my boxers. She saw my bulge and she began to stroke it through my boxers making me groan at the rough pleasure.

"Baby, what are you doing" my voice was deep and strain.

"What dose it look like am doing? I want to pleasure my man" she looks so sexy making me pre cum in my boxers.

She pulled my boxers down and my hard dick pop out making me moan in agony.

She went on her kneels. She licked her lips while looking into my eyes and my hard cock stood proudly in front of her.

I began to plead with my eyes because of the pain am feeling. She crawled sensually and kissed the top of my cock making me moan loudly. She hungrily took me inside her mouth and I had to grip her hair to control her pace.

My moans because louder and louder. The vein of my cock was perfectly stroking inside her mouth and between her lips making my eyes roll in pleasure.

"Ahhhh!!! Baby! Fuck" I yowled like a wolf.

"Oh my gosh!" I spilled inside her mouth reaching my climax. And she drank my sperm like it was her favorite juice and she pulled away.

"Happy birthday love" she smiled and kissed me making me taste myself in her mouth.

"Best gift ever"
__________________

"Yes everything is ready..... Yes I am going to tell him today. I hope your coming cause i can't do it by myself..... Yea thanks love you bye" who is she talking too.

"Holy shit you scared my Jay, what are you doing here? What did you hear?" She looks nervous.

"Em... Nothing. Am taking dad out, see you when I get back" I kissed her lips and left our room.

"Ready dad" he nodded. I took the car keys and we left the house

"So were are we going to dad?" I asked him after 15 minutes of driving.

"Just to a local cafe at the end of town"

"Seriously a two hour ride for a cup of coffee" he can't be serious.

"Yes now shut up and keep driving" I didn't say anything. He was busy typing on his phone.
_______________

"Jay, you know I love you right?" Dad asked me after 10 minutes of sitting in the local coffee shop.

"Yes I know dad" he smiled at my answer.

"What do you think about having a new mother and brothers" I chocked on my coffee and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Am in love with Martha Jay, and I want her to me mine" I laughed at my dad. at 47 he still manages to fall in love.

"Am happy for you old man. I knew something was going on between both of you. And am happy you won't die alone" he slapped my arms and laughed.

"Am also thinking about proposing to Cassie" now it was his turn to chock on his drink.

"What are you waiting for son, do it already" I chuckled.

"Am waiting for the perfect time if-" his phone started ringing.

"Yea, okay am coming.... Love you" I raised an eyebrow and he waved his hands making me laugh.

"Lets go, Martha is waiting for me"

"Sure lover boy" he slapped the back of my head making me jump. We left the coffee shop and headed home.
______________________
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" i jumped at the loud voices and I smiled as I saw everybody in the living room.

Cassie, Jason, Jake(Mary boyfriend), Bruce, Mary, Samantha, Martha and the maids all standing wearing party hats making me smile.

"Thanks so much guys but you shouldn't have" they all smiled.

"No need to thank us, its all Cassie's doing" i turned towards the love of my life who was blushing.

"Really, I thought this morning was my birthday gift and surprise" I said making everyone groan in annoyance. Everyone knows me and Cassie are loud so we don't care.
____________________
"Present time" Mary yelled. The party has been on for two hours now. We have danced, sing, play games its been real fun.

"Who should go first" Samantha asked.

"I think Cassie should go first" they all nodded in agreement.

She walked towards me with a gift in her hands but she looks nervous.

'Thanks love" I kissed her lips before I began to open the gift. I pulled out a little pink clothes. At the front, its written "Daddy's little girl" i read it out loud. And I heard gaps.

'Daddy's little girl'
'Daddy's little 👧'
'Daddy's littl- holy shit.

I looked at Cassie then down to her stomach. I got on my kneels and pulled the hem of her shirt up.

"Your pregnant" I whispered still in shock.

"Yes" her voice was soft. I rubbed my hands around her stomach and tears of Joy left my eyes.

'Its now or never Jay'

"Cassie, your the best thing that has ever happened to me. You gave me hope, provided for me, too care of me and protected me. You are a strong woman, a beautiful woman, a compassionate woman. And the love of my life" i pulled out the engagement ring from my and I heard gaps around the room.

"Do you know why I've never called you my girlfriend?" I asked her and she just shook her head and tears ran down her eyes.

"Its because I've always wanted you to be my wife. Cassie Jane Brooks will you marry me" i asked in hope.

She nodded her head and I let out a breath i didn't know u was holding.

"Yes Jay, I will marry you" I slipped the ring into her finger and stood up. Pulling her into me and kissed her with all the love i own.

"How do you know we are having a girl?" I asked. as I rested my forehead on hers.

"Because we already have a boy. I want a girl" i laughed and kissed her again.

This is the story of how I fell in love with my boss. Even the ups and downs we had i will never regret loving my boss.

                THE END.
____________________________________
there story has ended.
Please Comment on your views about this book.
And don't forget to vote.
Kezimena💓