Chapter thrity-five.

Cassie POV.

Walking towards the stairs, I saw Jayden at the bottom of the stairs. He didn't see me because he was busy tapping on his phone. He was wearing a black suit. He heard the sound of my heels and looked up and his eyes became wide.

"You look beautiful, no beautiful is not the word. Your a living goddess Cassie" he took my hands into his a kissed it. Making me blush like crazy.

"The date is here I hope you don't mind" he asked nervously and i smiled.

"No I don't at all" I answered.

"Then I hope you won't mind me wrapping this around your eyes" I didn't say anything I just nodded. He wrapped the blind fold around my eyes and took me to the date site.

"Okay we are here, I hope you like it" he whispered making me shiver involuntary. He removed the blindfold and I gaps at what he did to the backyard.

Its so beautiful

Its so beautiful. Roses and candles were on the ground. It was simple but really beautiful.

"You did all this for me Jay" tears of Joy were about to fall from my eyes.

"Yes, and I will do more for you" he kissed my forehead.

"Now come mi lady, let's enjoy our night" I chuckled and followed him.

I enjoyed myself with Jayden. He told me everything about himself that I didn't know. He talked about Vivian Jason's mother. I won't lie I was a little jealous when he told me about their relationship.

I on the other hand i came clean. I told Jayden everything about my childhood, I told him I was the one that killed Frank he looked shocked at first and I thought he would leave me. But he confessed his love to me and assured me that he won't leave me. Now we are walking back to my room. Holding hands.

"Thanks for the date Jayden" I thanked him as we stopped at the front of my door.

"No need to thank me Cassie, I'll do anything for you" I smiled. We kept looking at each other, not doing anything. his eyes averted from my eyes to my lips and he moved closer.

"Do you trust me Cass" his voice was just above a whisper.

"Yes" he smiled.

Warning Mature Content.

He placed his lips gently on mine and I let out a soft moan in content. I wrapped my hands around his neck kissing him back. He coaxes my lips, licking my bottom lip before biting down on it. Making me moan again. This kiss is perfectly sweet and slow. He bites down gently on my bottom lip and pull, making me gaps which serve as an opportunity for him to slip his tongue into my mouth. I heard him groan which is followed by my moan when he pulled me closer.  As if our bodies pressed together isn't close enough. We pulled away for air.

"Am ready Jay" i really want to make me feel love.

"You sure about this" I could see that uncertainty in his eyes.

"Am sure Jay. Make my body feel love and not used" he opened the door and pulled me inside. He closed the door and locked it.

He pulled my body into his and began to kiss from my jaw to my neck. he buried his face in my neck. Leaving open mouth kisses making me moan in pleasure.

"Am going to love evey itch of your body" his hands traveled  to the zip of my dress and he pulled it down making it fall from my body and pooled around my legs. Making me stand in front of him only in white panties and bra.

"So beautiful" he kissed my lips again. His hands roamed by body and then it traveled down to my thighs making me moan into the kiss.

"Jump" i did as I was told and wrapped my leg around his waist. He started moving and laid me down on the bed. He started sucking my neck down to my breast and I could feel the pool of wetness between my legs. He stood up and undressed himself only leaving his boxes on. The the hovered me again.

He removed my bra and panties and I became self conscious.

"So beautiful" and that really made me feel beautiful. He took my breast in his mouth and i moaned loudly. His other hand played with my breast. he started trailing kisses down my breast to my pussy. Then he went on his kneels. I was panting trying to catch my breath.

He began to lick me hard and I cried out in intense pleasure. He lapped me once more and never stopped. He kept on sucking and licking my juices so hard and i felt his finger entering me. I was screaming his name in pleasure.

"Shhh baby, I love you calling out my name in pleasure but don't wake up the whole house"shit i forgot.

I tried to control my voice was fuzzy. He parted my legs more wide and he placed one leg over his shoulder. His finger and tongue was continuously entering me in and out.

"Your so wet baby" I don't even know if that's a good thing or bad. He continued lapping my pussy and i couldn't hold it anymore I screamed his name as i reached ecstasy.

"So beautiful" my whole body was shaking.

He was now back on top of me and wasn't wearing anything anymore. His jerked his cock and i watched him pre-cum ozzing out.

"Are you ready Cass" i nooded. I can't stop now.

He entered me in one swift move I felt so full and immensely satiated.

"Fuck baby, your so tight. Are you okay?" He asked with worried face.  I just nodded.

"Please move Jay" he nodded.

He started his pace slowly, then momentum increased every second. My brain was twirling and my stomach had feathers tickling me inside.

His thrust successfully reached all sides of my walls and my pussy felt overwhelmed. We were both panting while he was sucking my neck. Each shove was so That made me sweat so lusciously.

I one final thrust, he spilled all his seed inside me and met my own climax making my body shake like crazy.

He pulled his cock out of me and feel down on the other side. He pulled my body into him and rested my head on his chest.

"Go to sleep love, I will be here when you wake up" my eyes closed on their own accord and I felt complete.
____________________________________
They are finally together I body and heart.

If you like this Chapter don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.
Kezimena💓