Chapter Six

I have been working for Miss Cassie for two weeks now and its not easy.

This woman is rude and bossy, and so cold. What people were saying about her was not a lie at all.

I will not forget the day she shouted at me because I misplaced  a file.

"Mr Black were is the file i gave you to keep for Mr Russell"I told her it was in my office so I went to get it.

I searched every corner in my office but i did not see it. She entered my office and I as shocked. I didn't want her in my office.

"Mr Black were is the file i need to get started on that project and I don't have time" she looked  upset and I didn't know what to say.

"Em.. Ma I don't  know were I kept it... Am still searching for it" she looked angry now.

"You what!!!" She shouted am sure everyone heard it.

"You stupid man. How dare you. Don't you know that the file is important than your fucking son"I was angry at her statement but controlled myself i can't lose this job.

"Well you have only 10 minutes to look for that file or your can kiss this job goodbye" she walked out angrily.

I searched my computer and I found it. Maybe i didn't print it out. I quickly did it and ran to her office.

"Am sorry ma I didn't print it. It will never happen again" I told her but she still looked angry

"It better not happen again cause I hate working with idiots" i didn't say anything I just walked out.

Ever since I have been careful of my actions towards her. I always do my work on time and everything she ask, me to do I did on time.

My family has been living well. there has been a real change in our lives.

I had my first pay on the fourth day working here and glad to receive it with the amount I received and the money helped a lot. We were already running out of food. I bought groceries, new clothes and toiletries. The money left am saving up for dad's heart surgery. So if Miss Cassie wants to shout on me all day, she is free as long am paid i will put up with anything.

All the feelings I once had for miss Cassie, has all gone after I found out who she really is. I don't like her character. but I can tell something is troubling her but who am I to be concerned. I just hope that everything will be alright and I won't have any encounter that will make me loose my job.
____________________________________
was Cassie reaction towards Jayden right?

What do you think?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Kezimena💓