Chapter Nine

Cassie Pov

Once we reached Poland, a car was already waiting for us.

We are on our way to the construction site. Mr Black has been looking through the window ever since the car started moving. I don't know if he is avoiding me, or if its because its his first time in Poland.

"Mr Black do you like the little view your getting here" he tense maybe he was not expecting me to talk to him. When he turned to me, he had a huge smile of his face and I felt something strange in my heart but I waved it off.

"Yes Miss Cassie I do love the view. Poland is a beautiful place and I have not even explored it yet" he looks really happy and right now I hate to be the one to spoil his plans.

"Am sorry Mr Black but we are here mainly for business and we don't have anytime to spare". The smile on his face instantly dropped and I became guilty.

"No problem ma I understand, we have a lot of work to do and with limited time". He told me with an understanding voice but I can see the longing in his eyes.

We got to the construction site and everything was almost complete. They have painted, decorated and now am wondering what the problem.

"Derek everything looks great am really impress" I left Derek in control over this project cause he is great at what he dose.

We only have a bit of electrical difficulty. Current has not reach most of the rooms. I called the electrician and told him what the problem was. He said him and this crew will be able to fix it by tomorrow and after that this project is over and by Thursday I can present it to Mr Robert.

I have been checking inside the building for so long. I lost track of time. I left the building and saw that the sun is already setting. Coming to think about it. Where is my personal assistant? I asked the people around if they have seen him but nobody know were he is. I walked towards the pool and I saw him standing by the pool side. He looked like he was thinking.

"Mr Black what do you think about the building". He jumped a little when he heard my voice. I tried my very best not to laugh.

"Well ma the building indeed is beautiful. The view inside and outside are spectacular. Now I know why your the best at constructing buildings your work is really good".

I can hear the honesty in his voice. I don't know but I love being praised by Mr Black it pleases me.

"Thanks Mr Black. Its getting late we should head to the hotel". I started walking away with him following behind me.

We got to the hotel. I booked this hotel myself because I knew Mr Black won't know who to call and what hotel to book. I walked to the receptionist.

"Hello I booked two rooms here" she looked up and when she saw me her eyes widened.

"Yes Miss Brooks this are room keys. Your room is at the top floor premium suits" I took the keys from her hand and started walking away but stopped when I heard

"What can I do for you sir" her tone now was seductive. I turned around, I noticed she pushed her top down and was battling her lashes. I can tell Mr Black is uncomfortable because i notice the little bit of disgust on his face.

"His with me" I told the receptionist and her face fell. She looked embarrassed and I smirked.

Mr Black walked up to me and we both entered the elevator. I pressed the top floor.
____________________________________
Do you Cassie was jealous?

Don't forget to vote and comment

Kezimena💓