Chapter Twelve

"Goodbye Miss Cassie I will see you at work tomorrow" I took my bags and started walking towards the car taking me home.

"Wait Mr Black" I heard Miss Cassie calling for me.

"This is for Jason I hopes he likes it and thanks again for the dress" she handed me a bag with the teddy bear she brought.

"Thanks Miss Cassie, I no Jason will love it"she smiled before walking away.
******************************
"Hello is anyone home" I just got home and the house is quite. I walked to dads room and saw him sleeping with Jason in his arms and I smiled and walked to the kitchen and started making dinner.

"Jayden when did you get back"I saw my dad taking his seat him our small dinner table.

"Two and half hour ago. You were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up" I started setting the table for dinner.

"How was your trip" he asked and so I told him everything. Dad is not just my dad, he is also my best friend I tell him everything.

"I also think Miss Cassie is a good lady. You should not believe everything you here from people Jayden" Dad is a wise man and he always speaks the truth.

Jason started crying from the room and I ran to him. When he saw me immediately he stopped crying and started crawling towards me. I picked him up and started walking to the kitchen to feed him.

"How is my big boy? I hope you  did not give grandpa a hard time" he was laughing at the funny faces I was making.

"Jayden your son is the reason I have so many gray hair" dad told me.

"Well it was not that bad. Jason did not give me a hard time after your boss sang for him" Dad told me.

"Yea, I was not expecting her to sing at all. Her voice was so beautiful" I started thinking about her voice and the way she sang with so much love.

"Hey Jayden what are you thinking about? Feed your son his food" I did not know I zoned out.  I looked at my dad and he was looking at me with an expression that I can't read.

After dinner was over. I gave Jason and dad the gift i bought for them.

"Oh! Jayden you shouldn't have, you have bought a lot for us already but thank you" dad gave me a grateful smile.

I handed the teddy to Jason. He kept on looking at it in my hands before he stretched his small hands to take it. And once it was in his arms he didn't let it go. When I wanted to bath him it was a problem because he won't let it go. he was ready for bed with his new friend in his arms.

"Jayden, play this for him" I pressed play and I heard Miss Cassie voice. She was singing. I turned to Jason and I saw his eyes was already closing, before the song ended Jason was fast asleep.

"You recorded the call why?" I was stunned by dads action.

"Yea, just in case you say something useful and I forgot"  wise man. I walked to my room and picked what I will wear tomorrow after that I went to bed.
******************************
We are currently in a meeting with Mr Russell right now. Miss Cassie is having her presentation and her presentation is great. Mr Russell looks impress at everything she was saying and he was also looking at her body and that is making me angry.

"So Mr Russell, what do you think? Every heads in the room turned to him.

"I love it Miss Brooks. You see this is why I love doing business with you. Your works are great and that's what I love about you" Miss Cassie smiled.

"Mr Russell my crew will start the construction right away" Miss Cassie told him.

"No problem the earlier the better. I would love to stay and convince to go on a date with me, but I am busy right now, till we meet again" get winked at Miss Cassie before walking away.
Sometimes I wonder how that man is a successful business man.
******************************
I knocked and entered Miss Cassie office. She was on a call so I waited for her.

"What can I do for you Mr Black" she asked me while searching for something on her table.

"I was thinking Miss Cassie, that maybe could celebrate on your success". I don't know why I said that but I have been thinking about it. She looked confuse o. why celebrate so I explained further.

"Well ma you have been working hard and you have just handed to project successfully so I was thinking we should celebrate and you also need a brake" I gave her my reason with a gently smile on my face.

"Am sorry Mr Black but I am busy right now I can't" my smile dropped form my face and I know she saw it.

"No problem Miss Cassie I understand" I gave her a forced smile and started walking back to my office.

"Wait Mr Black, your right i do need a brake and we need to celebrate too. But we can go after work okay" I turned to her and gave her a full smile.

"Sure Miss Cassie see you after work" she gave me a small smile and went back to her work.
____________________________________
Looks like there is going to be a party ahead.

Vote and comment.
Kezimena💓