Chapter Eleven

Jayden Pov

We are currently showing Mr Robert round the hotel. Miss Cassie has been explaining everything to him and from his expression he looks really impress.

"So Mr Robert what do you think about your hotel?" Miss Cassie asked him.

"I must say Miss Brooks I was not expecting this. What I had in mind is not what I am seeing. You did a perfect job and I am amazed by your work" Miss Cassie let out a sigh in relief and smiled towards Mr Robert.

"Its not me you should be Thanking Mr Robert its my hardworking crew that put all their energy into this magnificent building" Mr Robert smiled and walked away.

"Well I guess our work here is done. Let's us go and congratulate the crew and we will be on our way to the hotel. We have to go back to Australia very soon" We walked towards the crew and Miss Cassie addressed them.

"I want to thank all of you for putting your hard work into this building. This building will not be here if not for you. Thank you" everyone had smiles on their faces as Miss Cassie walked away.

"Okay Mr Black, let's get going we have like 3 hours to spare before we go back. So let's head back to the hotel and rest" she gave me a small smile and started walking towards the car.

I have noticed that she has been smiling through our today and I love it. It makes her look young and vibrant and I will do anything to always make her smile.

We were on our way to the hotel and I thought about buying something for Dad and Jason. Christmas will soon come and i want them to have nee cloths during that period. Now the problem is how will I ask Miss Cassie? I don't want her to get angry but I really want to buy them gifts and Jason turned 8 month old yesterday.

"Em.. Miss Cassie I was wondering if maybe we can stop at the mall I want to buy a little gift for my dad and son" I am nervous I don't want her to shout and rain her anger at me.

"No problem Mr Black its not a problem to buy a gift for your family" she smiled and I let out a breath that I didn't not know i was holding.

The driver stopped at the mall and I came out of the car. I turned back when I noticed Miss Cassie was not following me.

"Aren't you coming?" I asked. She looked confuse

"You want me you come. But I don't have anything I want to buy" I know she had nothing to buy but I love being with her.

"Its no problem Miss Cassie I just want you to come please" she gave me a small smile and came out of the car.

We walked inside the mall and its full with people. Without thinking i took her hands in mine and started walking. I have noticed anytime we touch each other I feel sparks and a weird and oddly peaceful sensation around my body.

"Mr Black there is no need to hold my hands" she tried removing he hands from mine but I held it tight.

"Miss Cassie the mall is full of people, I don't want us to spilt and it will take time to find each other" she nodded and gave me a small smile and we walked together towards the children section.

Once we entered the children section, I saw so many cute baby clothes. I walked towards the boys section and picked to set of cloths and turned to Miss Cassie.

"Miss Cassie what do you think, which one is perfect" she looked at the with shock and confusion.

"Why do you need my opinion Mr Black? I don't even know what your son looks like" she told me softly.

"Well I know but I want your opinion cause am confuse" she looked at me and smiled.

"The blue is better its cute and I like it"

"You see why I told you your opinion matters. Blue is Jason favorite colour" she smiled.

I went to the casher to pay for the cloth why Miss Cassie said she wants to get something she saw. She came back with a teddy bear that's wearing a blue suit. She had a little smile on her face  as she paid for the teddy.

We walked towards the men section so I can buy a T-shirt for dad. I picked a shirt and went to pay. I turned and I saw Miss Cassie looking at a dress at the opposite store.

I took her hands and dragged her towards the store. I saw the dress and it was beautiful and it will fit perfectly on her.

"Hey can I get that dress. I want her to try it on" I asked one of the lady working in the store. She smiled and turned to Miss Cassie And smiled brightly.

"Mr Black there is no need for this, I don't want the dress" I turned towards her and smiled.

"I know you don't want the dress, I just want you to try it on please" I said softly and I nodded she nodded he head. She walked towards the changing room. I waited for like 15 minutes until she came out.

When I saw her, I was glued to my spot. Walking towards me in the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. The dress fits her perfectly. I can't stop staring.

"What do you think sir" the girl asked me and that brought me to reality.

"You look beautiful Cassie" I told her in all honesty. She blushed really bad this time and said a quite thank you.

She walked back to the changing room to change. She came back with the dress in her hands. I paid for the dress even though it was really expensive after that we left the mall.

We only had a hour left so we rushed to the hotel and packed our bags and left for the airport.

During the flight back home, we were both working on the presentation she has tomorrow for Mr Russell and I noticed something between us has changed. And Miss Cassie behavior towards me has changed also and am glad.

 And Miss Cassie behavior towards me has changed also and am glad

Cassie's dress.

____________________________________
A new relationship is growing what do you think?

Vote and comment.

Kezimena💓