Chapter Fourteen

Cassie POV.

Today will make it one week being friends with Jayden. I can't even believe i have a friend. I never had friends when growing up. Even at college I was always studying and trying to provide for the family, I didn't have time for friends. To show you how ironic it is, my first friend is a man. The kind of species i hate. What is wrong with me?.

Ever since I became friends with Jayden,  my thinking has changed. Normally all I think about is work, my whole life has been work but now a dirty blond blue eyes handsome monster has taken over my head.

Even though I said we should forget about the accidental kiss on the plane, I can't forget. Its keeps on replaying in my mind. His lips were so soft and it was just a peck. The sparks that seems to flow through my body its making me confuse and frustrated on its own.

And the way he cares about me ignites a feeling that I don't understand. All through this week he bought me food and I don't know why. Is that what friends do?

And there is the kiss on the cheek he gave me. I was beyond shocked at his action. But when he said it was mistake, I felt pain in my heart and I don't know why.

Ahh..... This is frustrating, I know everything that happens in my life, but I don't understand my feelings lately. And I don't know who I call for help.

Mom is busy with her Fiancee and Mary is busy with her boyfriend. Both of them has abandoned me. When ever I think about what they did am always heartbroken. They picked their love life over me. I have not heard anything from them since the left with their stuff. Something i wondering if they are okay. What is they are in trouble. Well they are my family it won't hurt to know if they are alright. I picked up my phone and dialed mom number.

"Hello" it was a male voice that answered.

"Who are you and what are you doing with my mothers phone" Maybe she is really in trouble.

"Em am Bruce her fiance" oh its the man she wants to marry

"Okay, its Cassie here daughter i just wanted to know if she is okay" that's all I wanted to know.

"Yes she is, do you want to talk to her?" Do I want to talk to her well...

"Bruce love, drop the phone and come for dinner" I heard my mom voice.

"Am coming love,Cassie is on the phone" he told her.

" Cassie is on the phone really, pass the phone i.." I ended the call i don't know what I will say to her. well at least I know that she is fine that will put my mind at rest. I dialed Marry number.

"Hey Cassie what's up?"  I heard my sisters happy voice.

"Am fine I just wanted to know how you are doing" my voice was void of all emotions.

"Am fine..."

"Hey babe we need to get going" I heard a male voice say.

"Sorry sis I gat to go talk to you later" she ended the call before I could say anything.

Well it looks like both of them are happy with there new lives. I don't want to think about Jayden or feel the pain of me being alone and my family are happy without me. So I looked for my only source of comfort Work.

I have been looking for Mr Chan file. I have to start drawing his building plan. But I Can't find it. Maybe its with Jayden. I picked up my phone and called him.

"Hey Cassie, how are you? I heard his deep addicting voice.

"Am fine. Are you with Mr Chan file perhaps?" I asked .

"Yea, am with it right now. Do you need it?" He asked gently.

"Yea I do, how can I get it?" I asked.

"Well you can come over to my place and take it. I will text you my address" he told me.

"Thanks" I ended his call. I received the address, I changed into casual cloth, took my keys and left the house.
____________________________________
Do you really think Cassie is alone?

Vote and comment.
Kezimena💓