Chapter 36: Warning

Kira's POV

Everyone went silent when Nathaniel walked towards me. Parang kaming dalawa lang ang nakikita ko ngayon. He's glowing like a real king. He looked so confident and strong. Amira howls with pride in my mind. This hot and gorgeous Lycan is my man.

Mine alone...

His shoulder length hair became white in color and that compliments my long red hair. His eyes changed into golden and silver streaks. He looked so fucking edible!

We looked the same only that he possesses his Lycan blood.

And his aura...

His aura's raging with so much power. The blood moon revealed his real identity in the crowd and every wolves were all surprised, including me.

I feel very proud of my second chance mate. My Constantine.

He offered me his hand and without a doubt I intertwined mine to his. His mine! I want to let everyone know that he is mine!

I felt that my mark in my neck burnt and I saw his mark on his neck lightens. Excitement filled my heart.

"Baby."—

"What took you so long." I replied so lowly and traced my slim fingers on his neck admiring my beautiful mark. He grabbed me by my waist and hugged me tightly. I sighed in contentment!

Hmm, how I missed him this close to me. I missed his touch and the warmth of his embrace.

"I had to protect the Kingdom, Baby. Gustong kong maayos ang lahat ng gusot doon bago kita dalhin sa palasyo. You deserved a palace to live in. I was planning to bring you there before the Blood Moon rise but I failed—" Hindi na nito natapos pa ang sana'y sasabihin nito dahil agad ko syang sinunggaban ng halik na sinuklian naman nito nang marubdob at maalab na pagtugon. Hindi ko na inalintana ang lahat ng nakatingin sa amin.

I am very happy to see him right now!

"I miss you. So damn much!"— Ani ko at niyakap ito ng napakahigpit.

Naramdaman kong nagliwanag ang marka ko sa leeg kaya napahinto ako. Ganun din ang nakita ko sa leeg nito. Nilibot ko ang aking paningin at nakitang naka luhod na ang lahat ng anghel at demonyo habang naka yukod. Hindi ako makapaniwala. Namuo ang luha sa aking mga mata.

I am claimed, marked and owned in the eyes of everybody.

Sa tinagal-tagal ng pagtatago ko sa dalawang kaharian, ngayon ay nasa harap na nila akong lahat...

No more hiding.

Hindi na ako pag-aagawan.

Nathaniel marked me as his. He claimed me to be his. He accepted me, waited for me and love me.

I howled with so much authority and power and every wolves replied with the same intensity. I am accepting my faith. The successor of my parent's power.

I am declaring my authority to everyone along with Nathaniel and they all bowed in unison.

"I belong to no kingdom but in the arms of my Constantine. You cannot force me. Do not dare to test me." Ani ko sa seryosong tinig.

"We accept."— Vernon replied with pride and acceptance. Napatango ako at tumingin sa mga demonyo at tumango si Hellion.