Teaser

Mom!"

"Her abilities are fighting for dominance." Narinig kong wika ni Mommy. "You're a pure blooded Goddess and Nathaniel is a Lycan. She is the first DemiGod and real hybrid in our bloodline. You became a hybrid just because of the wolf that Artemis gave. But Hestia is different. She has your blood and Nathaniel's running in her veins." Anas nya kaya napatuptop ako sa aking bibig. Awang-awa ako sa anak ko. Bakit ganito ka aga?

"Hestia is the oracle of the Gods. The 12 Olympians' gift is a duplication of our powers." Sabat ni Daddy. He's also included of the 12 major deities. "Hestia is bottling up not just her own abilities but also the abilities of the Gods."

"We have to lock her powers for the time being. That's the only thing we can do now. We need someone who's capable of doing that. We can't do it because we are her direct kin." Agap ni Mommy. Napahilamos ako sa mukha. Sana ako nalang. Sana ako nalang ang nasasaktan ngayon. What should we do now?

Locking her powers means she would live her life being a nomad." Eulysis looked at me in the eye. I don't know what to do! But seeing Hestia now breaks my heart.

"If that's the only way, then yes... Do it." I uttered a whisper.

***
Coming Soon