Chapter 55: The End

Kira's POV

Nakangiting nilibot ko ng tingin ang bahay ko noon. Who would have thought I could be in a happy place after over the years of searching and waiting? I would never trade anything in the world for the contentment and joy in my heart now.

Nagbago ang buhay ko magmula ng lumipat ako sa lugar na ito. Here in Hwuri, I experienced extreme bullying. I was never bullied in my entire life but when I came here, everything changed.

My emotions whirled into different heights. I experienced pain, rejection, heartache, love, sadness and happiness in this place. Moving here wasn't bad after all.

I thought my days were boring and uneventful until I met Trevor, Ashley, Gabriel, Nathaniel, Ericka and the others. My patience was being tested. Self-control is really the key amidst the pique of my emotions.

I remembered the days when I met Trevor. The times of his betrayal and my pain because of Ashley. His rejection to our connection. His pleadings and his tears. Their bullies and taunts.

Remembering the days when the Demons and Angels came in Hwuri to search for me and how I enjoyed their worries and fear imprinted in their faces.

I remembered how Nathaniel barged in my house. His confessions about me being his Constantine. His display of affection regardless of my physical appearance. The day we sealed our love with a kiss. Our marks and the day we first made love.

I clearly remember the days how I was accused of being a spy of the werewolf community. I was imprisoned and embarrassed in font of everyone. And the night of my revelation to everyone about my real identity and of course, the night when I discovered that Nathaniel is the King of the Lycan and the happiness I felt when I was claimed by him in front of everybody.

Lahat ng yun nakatatak sa puso ko. Lahat ng yun ay naging dahilan kung bakit ako mas naging matatag ngayon.

And now that Nathaniel and I have Hestia in our life, I could not ask for more.

With one last glance, I closed my eyes and thanked Moon Goddess for she gave me the best gift and that is Nathaniel.

He is not just a handsome man. He is a father to my child.

Kinapa ko ang kahita sa aking bulsa at kinuha ito. Napangiti ako ng masilayan ko ang singsing.

It's been a year that we're together. Tutok kaming pareho kay Hestia na nawala sa isip namin ang magpakasal.

I was proclaimed as the Queen of the Lycan but we're not married yet. And I think now is the time that I'll ask his hand in marriage.

I know, it's odd because I am the woman. But who cares about the gender? Nakangiting ibinalik ko ang kahita sa bulsa at nagteleport pabalik ng palasyo.

Hestia's room came into view but I was welcomed with silence and darkness. My night vision heightened. I didn't smell any threat kaya nakalma ako.

Pinakiramdaman ko ang paligid and all I hear is faint breathing. Kumunot ang noo ko at lumabas ng pinto. But I was greeted again with darkness.

Napakadilim ng paligid kaya tinalasan ko ang mga mata ko. It's only seven in the evening pero bakit napakatamik?

And where is Hestia?

I tried to mind link Nathaniel and he answered that he's at the garden. Without any further delay, I teleported but all I see were flowers scattered on the floor. There's nobody there.

Lumakas ang tibok ng puso ko. Candle lights were placed in the ground that's why I followed it. I gasps when I saw everyone.

"Oh, my God!" Naluluhang tiningnan ko silang lahat. Nathaniel was wearing a white tux. Napakagwapo nyang tingnan. Our daughter is in her Tita's arm gigling. Leira waved at me with a tears in her eyes. Then there is Mommy Zen and Daddy Delfin beside Nathaniel who's proudly looking at me.