Chapter 50: Another

Kira's POV

1 month after...

Nathaniel was perfect. He's extra thoughtful, caring and sweet. Talagang bumabawi sya sa mga panahon na malayo kami sa isa't-isa. He never misses a day without saying how he loves me so much and how he thanked the Moon Goddess for bringing me into his life.

Never a day he lets me sleeps unhappy. He always make sure that I am in my most comfortable state. Talagang inaalagaan nya ako pati na ang sanggol na nasa sinapupunan ko.

Kahit hindi ko hinihingi, binibigay nya.

Kahit antok na antok sya, talagang bumabangon sya.

Kapag may gusto at kailangan ako, talagang gagawin niya.

I never thought I could be this happier and contented in my life. He is really my answered prayer and I thank Moon Goddess for giving me a man like him.

Nathaniel really sets the bar high. No man could ever make me feel this way. Everyday I fall for him really hard. The way he looks my way gives me comfort and assurance that he will always be here for me no matter what. This gorgeous hunk and manly King of the Lycan is mine!

He will going to be a great, Dad. I can see it the way how he takes care of me. He talks to our baby most of the time from day to day and that's my favorite scene everyday.

He's even more happy to oblige during our sexy time. He's really generous and insatiable. We make love almost everyday and I'm even more lucky because he makes sure that I cum many times, as twice hard before him. He really is a good lover.

His slow pace thrust inside me, whisper moans in my ears and his expert tongue drives me crazy! I love how he satisfies me, a lot!

The palace is now at peace. No more threats and fear from the witches. Hashim's family was nothing but a nuisance and thorns to this kingdom. The Lycans were really pleased to know that the clan of the royal witches died in the most brutal way by their Queen.

It's been a month since I was announced as the Queen of the Lycans. I am the new Luna of this palace. I could not ask for more. We celebrated and everyone accepted and welcomed me in the palace. They respected me and treated me here nicely.

Our families really get along well. My parents are already close to his and I'm really happy that they are all supportive to us.

The long wait was really worth it. Nathaniel is a blessing that I ever received. He came in the most unexpected way and my life turned 360 degree after knowing his existence.

At first I thought it was just a simple attraction, who would have thought that it was more than that?

I never thought that we have a certain connection. Heck! I am not even aware about the Constantine thing.

"Good morning, Love." Napangiti ako ng halikan nya ako sa leeg. He's always like this. Clingy and sweet. My big baby.

"Again?" I laughed when his hands wandered again down south.

"One last time, Baby." He whispered. I chuckled and let him do his deed. Wala na kaming saplot sa loob ng kumot kaya malaya na niyang nahawakan ulit ang perlas ng silangan.

Napaungol ako ng laruin niya ang hiyas gamit ang kanyang daliri habang nakikiliti ako sa halik nya sa aking leeg.

"This will be quick, my Love. I know you're sore already." Bulong nya. No more long foreplay. Agad na pinagilid nya ako ng higa habang puwesto sya sa likuran ko.

Naramdaman ko ang pagpasok ng kahabaan nya kaya napaungol ako habang nakapikit.

"Damn! Still tight. You feel so damn good, Baby." Bulong nya kaya mas lalo akong sinalaban sa init. Basang-basa na ako kaya mas lalong dumudulas at sumasarap.