Chapter 1

Dinosaurs had been roaming the earth freely, which was dangerous for people. People would call 911 saying their pets had been killed by dinosaurs, and that their children had gone missing. Well, then, they should've kept their pets and children inside.... Then, after a while, the dinosaurs wondered farther into the world and they were rarely spotted by houses or neighborhoods...

A day later...

It was late at night when I heard a car driving by and then I heard rustling outside my home. I got up and looked outside my window, but didn't see anything. I walked out of the room and turned off my alarm and walked to the kitchen, grabbed a flashlight, and opened my frontdoor, then started to look around. I looked in a bush and gasped. An oval shaped egg! I looked around. Of course it was a dino egg, but who did it belong to? I picked it up, unsure if I should've just left it there. I held it in my arms and walked back inside my house.

The next day....

I woke up and heard a knock on my door. I felt chills run down my spine. Who could be there?! I got out of bed and walked out of my room and ran to the door. I opened it and saw three men who were dressed in neat uniforms.

"Excuse me, mam, have you seen an oval shaped egg anywhere? Someone was delivering it and they said it somehow dissappeared from the vehicle."

"No, I haven't seen an egg anywhere around here," I responded.

"Are you sure?" Another one of them asked.

"I haven't seen an egg," I lied again. "Oh, by the way, what was inside that egg?" I asked.

"An experiment. The 2nd Indoraptor we've created. It was supposed to hatch today sometime this night," The guy responded.

"What's an indoraptor?" I asked. I'd heard of it, yet never knew what it did.

"The world's most dangerous creature. We hope to find the egg soon before it hatches, otherwise if it grows, it'll kill everything and everyone in its way," The guy answered.

I felt fear rip inside my body. "W-wow, sounds scary!" I gulped.

"That's because it is," The guy stated.

"Well, good luck on finding the egg. I mean, hopefully you find it soon! I wouldn't want a dangerous creature roaming around outside my house!" I joked.

"Well, good luck to you. If you ever do find it, give us a call," The guy responded, handing me a sticky note with a phone number on in. The three men left and I closed my door.

My heart was pounding. It would hatch later tonight?! Was I really going to have a blood - thirsty creature roaming in my house? I imagined it growing up and then killing me for food. I didn't even know how to take care of it. Part of me wanted to open that door and scream to those men that I'd found the egg. But... what would it be like taking care of an actual dino?